Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I had to cycle off creatine and I already notice the decrease in size.
Thats cuz its creatine
laugh.gif
thats because creatine sucks
QFT
Why do you say it sucks?

Originally Posted by I3

The worst form.. dudes back is bearing all the weight on the way up.. yikes..

im lucky that where i lift has a sticker at the top of the power rack keeps my back up  so i don't end up squatting like that guy

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This speak of "that pumped look 24/7" and "8 pack without flexing"

how is that even achieved/

lol that was kinda just talk..........

youre not gonna be pumped alllllllllll day like you just got done with a work out

point is if you cut the bf% an bring out your lean mass its a much better look.

as far as bein veiny all day that differs from person to person even with bodyfat. 

l

forgot who mentioned it but good looks on SimplyShredded.com

website has a nice layout an is packed with articles.......just added to my bookmarks

think im gonna take this #()+&$ to the next level when i get to where i wanna be an get a lil portfolio going, always cool to have a new fitness goal to keep this hobby exciting

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Here's my question i really need some help on. Im gonna be working out after work but here's the catch my drive home at work is about 45 mins to a hour and it's between 7-8:30pm. I use superpump for my pre-workout (untill its gone and im switching to jack3d). Now whats the ideal time i should drink this if i need to be back home and sleep by 11:30 12pm. Im thinking i need to drink it during my drive home but i dont want to drink it to early and not have the focus and pump when i get to the gym but i also dont want to drink it to late and not be able to sleep.

Any suggestion and or help please..........
yea thats cuttin it close for bed time, an dont OD on the scoops

superpump and jacked are not things you sip on like its intraworkout anyways......................down that #*&$# before you hop in the car if you feel you need them

OR...........mix it up with some cold water and drink it half way into your destination..............

most pre workouts you take 30-40 mins before so yea thats what id do if i were in your shoes.

yea im post whoring right now, sue me

this is crazy check out this article................guy explains how he prepares for a photoshoot

crap is f/t job

http://www.simplyshredded.com/dennis-gonzalez-reveals-how-he-gets-shredded-for-his-photoshoots.html

[h2]Daily Meal Plan[/h2]
  • 7:00 AM – Wake up (Make a strong cup of coffee, get my 32 oz of water ready, MP3 is charged up)
  • 7:45 AM – Workout 1 ( Wired enough from 5 scoops of coffee, focused and ready to go)
  • 8:45 AM – Meal 1 (50g whey protein, 40g complex carbs; I take my meals every 2 1/2 to 3 hours)
  • 10:30 AM -12:00pm (Answer E-mails…assisting individuals with dieting and workout routines)
  • 1:00 PM – Meal 2 (8 oz skinless chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice)
  • 2:00 PM- Workout 2 ( I have enough energy being this lean to do the carbs that I take in right after my 1st workout. Oatmeal is the best for energy!)
  • 3:00 PM – Feeling great and drenched in sweat
  • - Meal 3 (50g whey protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal)
  • 7:00 PM – Meal 4 (2 – 8 oz chicken breast, side of broccoli; No carbs after 6 PM)
  • 10:00 PM – Meal 5 (25g whey protein, no carbs)
  • 11:00 PM – Bedtime zzzzzzzzz
   i swear these models and bodybuilders have no time or even care about P sometimes though

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by I3

The worst form.. dudes back is bearing all the weight on the way up.. yikes..

im lucky that where i lift has a sticker at the top of the power rack keeps my back up �so i don't end up squatting like that guy
The way it's explained by rippetoe is head before knees, knees before toes.  The dude in the vid did have poor form coming back up as well as some parts going down as well.  It's all about the hip drive, the back in a midway point from vertical to horizontal and chest up.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

125g of whey??
smh.gif
No lie, I just heard a guy speaking of how he gave up all the supplements since he consumed 2kg of them in a week. Dude was huge though.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Not having patience sucks... Been 2 weeks of consuming 3000ish calories, still havent really noticed anything
laugh.gif
How old are you?  How much do you weigh?  I'm guessing if your a relatively young guy and you're trying to add mass, there's 2 things happening:

1. You probably need 3500 to 4000 calories a day to bulk up.  I wouldn't think 3000 would be a bulking plan just from a caloric standpoint.

2. Yes, you are being impatient.  Like I said, I don't know what you're going for, I'm just guessing so forgive me if I'm way off base.  You're not gonna see a huge difference in gains or anything after 2 weeks.  You should, after a month or so, start seeing some increase in strength when you hit the gym.  From there, you'll know if you're making gains.

Im 21, 5'9 weight about 150... Trying to get up to like 160

I was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a proper diet.
Im 6'4 235 but i want to start getting built so im going to start taking Creatine. I researched on BB forums how to take it and everything but im not to sure on a diet. Can anyone recommend me a diet and workout plan?

125g of whey??
smh.gif

mannnn... if that diet posted is ideal for low bodyfat but still building muscle I'd be on that TOMORROW.
but, 2 chicken breasts, side of broccoli, handful of oats and a cup of rice? doesn't seem like much for the day. Could that really help you build muscle?
8:45 AM – Meal 1 (50g whey protein, 40g complex carbs; I take my meals every 2 1/2 to 3 hours)

What is 40g complex carb, though? Is dude just eating three whole wheat buns?
laugh.gif

And Audi, that lifestyle isn't even packed. Give or take one workout a day and different meals, I'm doing the same #%$* day to day plus 6 hours of class time and 3-4 hours studying
mad.gif
. and I eat food that needs cooking/prep
mad.gif

i don't think 3 whole wheat buns has 40g of complex carbs, prolly more. Oats would be better source/meal for the morning.

This dude at the gym put me on shirataki(sp?) noodles, he was saying total net carbs 3 or around there, craaazy. Where can i buy them at(online,or major supermarket) tho? I checked this asian s-market and the noodle section was 1 long damn isle , asked the guy there if he knows where i could buy shirataki noodles and he gave me a confused look =-/ .

Originally Posted by JPioneer

125g of whey??
smh.gif
No lie, I just heard a guy speaking of how he gave up all the supplements since he consumed 2kg of them in a week. Dude was huge though.
damn..

How dudes dropping a deuce when they consuming all that powder??..... their logs must have be on some other %*@! 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

*vent*

Man, keeping up with my nutritional intake has been killing me now that I have a new job that actually takes me out of the office for hours at a time. I'm having a hard time transitioning from being in one place all day to being all around town.

Looks like i'm going to have to make a new game plan to keep up my intake.

Man that much whey is ridiculous

would wayyyy rather eat whole foods than that @@#*

Weighted dips are the truth! Doing them helped me break through my benching plateau, and noticed my triceps look bigger.

I also stopped working out my triceps on the same day that I bench, and feel that has something to do with it too.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Man that much whey is ridiculous

would wheeeyyyy rather eat whole foods than that @@#*
Fixed.
laugh.gif

Real talk though.. I'm going to start doing that diet this week.
I refuse to intake more than 50g of whey per day... so the remaining need for protein will come from canned tuna and liquid egg whites

125g of whey is on the high side, but its not that much.

you're supposed to get at least 1g of protein/lb of bodyweight. for a guy like me, that means i need to be getting at least 200g of protein every day. its not easy to get that much protein with just whole foods.

on workout days i'll take 1-2 scoops of whey in the morning (at 25g per scoop) and 2 scoops after my workout. thats an easy 100g right there, and i do the rest with whole foods.

Guy from that meal plan is kinda small though Brett, I def don't agree with 125 grams of whey either. I only use one shake a day on days I workout post.......then hour after that real food.

Originally Posted by DT43

125g of whey is on the high side, but its not that much.

you're supposed to get at least 1g of protein/lb of bodyweight. for a guy like me, that means i need to be getting at least 200g of protein every day. its not easy to get that much protein with just whole foods.

on workout days i'll take 1-2 scoops of whey in the morning (at 25g per scoop) and 2 scoops after my workout. thats an easy 100g right there, and i do the rest with whole foods.

The 1 g / lb of bodyweight is a myth.  Its per kg of body weight and its only in reference to lean body mass.

Its pretty easy to get more than 100g of protein through food every day.

Id recommend just eliminating the morning protein and actually eating something that you have to chew.

I hate cutting season. Can't wait to bulk again. Upside is I cut my body fat tremendously. Once I get to 9% I will start boxing again. Everyone stay motivated ya dig.

-The Juice

First time visiting this thread. I'm about to start working out again and I'm wondering what's the most powerful fat burner with the least side effects? I hate that jittery crap with tons of caffeine.

I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life at 6'ft3 217lbs. I hovered around 196-200 for about 8-9yrs but started gaining weight outta nowhere after I turned 30 this past Nov, especially in my face. Didn't change my eating habits or anything. What I'm mainly looking for is to tone up with a lil muscle gain. I don't mind being this size but I need this lil stomach pudge and facial weight gain to goooo!

Back
Top Bottom