Steady supply of Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE. I thought it's super limited?

What are your thoughts on the steady supply of the Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE in Ebay.  I thought that only 1 store in Boston and 1 store in Miami got the drop of these shoes?

The photos being posted by the sellers look legit.

My thought is if you screwed the pooch by missing the release in Boston and Sole fly, you should hang it up. The chances of you getting a fake pair is pretty high right now. were in an Era where even fakes have better quality than authentic pairs. The quality control is out of control at the factory. Whats gonna happen is you're gonna get duped into buying a fake pair. seller is gonna wheel you in, with appealing photos and when you get you're package, instead of the jordan 13s having that hologram on the side its gonna have a human eye that's gonna wink at you, as in thanks for the payment sucker.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

My thought is if you screwed the pooch by missing the release in Boston and Sole fly, you should hang it up. The chances of you getting a fake pair is pretty high right now. were in an Era where even fakes have better quality than authentic pairs. The quality control is out of control at the factory. Whats gonna happen is you're gonna get duped into buying a fake pair. seller is gonna wheel you in, with appealing photos and when you get you're package, instead of the jordan 13s having that hologram on the side its gonna have a human eye that's gonna wink at you, as in thanks for the payment sucker.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EXACTLY my thought as well. same thing with Quai 54 V's, for them being a Euro release only, they have popped up all over ebay and craigslist the last two months with sellers having up to 10 pairs for sale smh
sick.gif
tired.gif

COPPER FOAMPOSITES SIZE 10.5 WORN ONCE FOR SALE! $290 SHIPPED FEDEX OVERNIGHT! PM ME FOR DETAILS!

So many of my friends and associates have recently bought Quai's and Ray's...I feel bad cuz I assume them ALL to be fake, but I dont have the heart to tell them.  People get extra sensitive when you tell em they got fakes anyway, so I just let em rock out.  But truthfully, the OP said it perfectly...if you didn't get them from Boston or Sole Fly in Miami, just move on...you are likely getting fakes... 

Remember when the only hard part about missing out/sleeping on a release was finding the right price?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Anyone with decent knowledge what they're buying/common sense could spot fakes before now you need CSI LV,NY and MIA

The JB market for newer releases especially will forever be tainted it started with those "CDP promo pairs" but this release brought out into the open

Back
Top Bottom