Steak Challenge somewhere? updated with pics from pho challenge

your friend really killed the pho challenge? that's a ton of meat, noodles, and broth..

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

^Iguanas.

Also, 911 challenge @smokeeaters

iguana's has the 17 inch burrito. MASSIVE!! the nathans hot dog champ from San Jose swallowed it in a little over a minute on man vs. food. Lol.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

your friend really killed the pho challenge? that's a ton of meat, noodles, and broth..

yeap twice...they still havent put up his pictures or send him his shirt yet...lemme find the pics and i can show the before and after pics

I did the pho challenge in a little over 30 minutes. Anyways, there is no steak challenges in the bay area. You should check out this place in Texas for asteak challenge, bigtexan.com
pimp.gif

pizza party in santa clara on homestead/lawrence has a pizza challenge if ur friend is down

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

So my friend did the pho challenge at pho garden twice now; he wants a new challenge. We thought texas roadhouse might have one, but nope. Does anyone know of any places that has a steak challenge?

http://picasaweb.google.com/tekka.n...alsa?feat=email#slideshow/5400683738064404370
your friends from GUAM? He's wearing a FOKAI shirt, so he has to be an islander.

yea he's all about guam. I've heard so many stories about dwendies and i think i can husk a coconut with ease

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

^Iguanas.

Also, 911 challenge @smokeeaters

iguana's has the 17 inch burrito. MASSIVE!! the nathans hot dog champ from San Jose swallowed it in a little over a minute on man vs. food. Lol.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom