Steezy....get in here and explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this known?

Ive been around Niketalk for quite some time and Ive seen a few Niketalkers reference this exact sentence, whats the story behind that?

I know its pretty self explanatory but how did it come about?

Okay so I'll give you the real story.
I said that when my D doesn't get the job done I would finish it off with my mouth, all in favor of pleasing my shorty.

Here is NT story
Steezy busts up in them guts and proceeds to recycle his own protein for his own enjoyment.

NTs story brings the lulz, so I just rock with it..
Don't forget it was also in da butt to make it nasty with all the fecal matter. Hence ksteezy da butt.

You savage.

Last edited:
Was browsing the post your pet thread and came across this:

900x900px-LL-b8f2a339_image.jpeg

Shoes on in the house....shoes ON the couch/bed???? Bruh... :x

No excuse for this, b.

Prolly don't even wash chicken before cooking it. :lol:

Bruh, any woman i've ever dated would murder me for this.

How is this known?

Ive been around Niketalk for quite some time and Ive seen a few Niketalkers reference this exact sentence, whats the story behind that?

I know its pretty self explanatory but how did it come about?

Okay so I'll give you the real story.
I said that when my D doesn't get the job done I would finish it off with my mouth, all in favor of pleasing my shorty.

Here is NT story
Steezy busts up in them guts and proceeds to recycle his own protein for his own enjoyment.

NTs story brings the lulz, so I just rock with it..

Man this is still funny if you run with it, but dudes end up taking it too seriously and deadass get offended and suck the fun out of it as if they're you, mopping the floors.

I eat ***...but gross to a dog on my bed

Where is the logic

Hope you sterile guys ain't outchea liking the P either...fingering it or the butt....hell hope us not out there tongue kissing....do you know the massive amounts of germs that reside in people's mouths?....I mean if ta wanna get technical about **** lol

90% of the time I'm home I'm barefoot or in socks....next time I'll take a pic of my feet :wink:

I eat ***...but gross to a dog on my bed

Where is the logic

Hope you sterile guys ain't outchea liking the P either...fingering it or the butt....hell hope us not out there tongue kissing....do you know the massive amounts of germs that reside in people's mouths?....I mean if ta wanna get technical about **** lol
You can't tell these dudes nothing young man. Keep doing you.

So you cleaned off your dog's hands since the last time you walked him, before he got on that bed?

dudes slandering house dogs now? 

my dog has bed privileges...some girls dont even get to see my bed, let alone come over

Last edited:
Steezy your wife is Dominican right? One of my Dominican exes is the only chick who didn't want to take her shoes off this one time she came to my house. We took a nap on my guest bed with her boots on and everything. Would never fly in my actual bed though.

My roommate's dog runs all over the couch and beds. That's why I barely chill in the living room and that thing don't come in my room.

NT has the highest standards for living.

Dimes Only
BMW's or better
If your pickle enters a girl she must wash up before your mouth can visit the contaminated area.

Yea, you probably wiped the dog's feet off with those cheap dollar store paper towels you use. I am sure you didn't give him a full bath. And yall sleep in that bed? I really don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom