Step-Fathers Unappreciation vol. Who are you again?

stepkids
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

My stepdad is cool. Hes only 27(my moms 30) so we can relate to alot, i remmebr one time we gangbanged this TCU chick after the tcu utah game.

good times, my other dad is cool too

#truth (i know i usually lie)

i thought i could get away like thwt but nah, i nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out after so now shes pregnant and im going to be a father. Shes 15 and im 22. I dont know %!% ima do

So your mom had you when she was 8?

LOLOL This guy is obviously a freak. "I nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out" WHAT THE???

never had one....

but every crazy story, i gotta pause and see who the fool is that posted it, ahh King of Ducktales.

My stepdad is cool. Hes only 27(my moms 30) so we can relate to alot, i remmebr one time we gangbanged this TCU chick after the tcu utah game.

how's your mom 30 and you on a message board about kicks?..how's your step dad double your age. wow!

My mother just got married on Saturday. "My Mother's Husband" is cool people... my only issue is that my other family members don't know whatto say out their mouths. I turn 21 in February, how you gonna come out the mouth and say to me after the wedding:

"Come over here and take a pic with your new father"
smh.gif

I looked at my family members who said it like "Oh, damn, I wasn't aware my father was here." Disrespectful as hell, esp. since I live with myfather, and he's been in my life since birth.

But I digress...

Once you're 18 IMO, you don't have a step father, you have a person forever deemed "Your mother's husband."

Don't you just hate them. Thinking they run you, telling you all sorts of things you don't want to hear and talking a bunch of crap about you. Mine said he was going to punch me in my face! Lmfao! I hate him! Hate doesn't describe it's more like rancor. What about ya?

It's been a while. . .
happy.gif

First off, I can tell you're not of age because you'd move out. Secondly, I think he should go ahead & do you Debo-style just for even lookin'or talkin' screw face. Thirdly, where's your real dad go live with him???? And fourthly, I guarantee the feelings mutual, he probably doesn't likeyou either. Stepkids will never get it. Go with the other parent if you're not happy. I wish my stepdaughter would've even had that thought comeacross her mind, I would've starved her like ole boy in "Where the wild things are. . ."

pics of you mother please

Originally Posted by whiterails

i thought i could get away like thwt but nah, i nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out after so now shes pregnant and im going to be a father. Shes 15 and im 22. I dont know %!% ima do

LOLOL This guy is obviously a freak. "I nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out" WHAT THE???

smh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy

sorry to hear that OP

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Don't you just hate them. Thinking they run you, telling you all sorts of things you don't want to hear and talking a bunch of crap about you. Mine said he was going to punch me in my face! Lmfao! I hate him! Hate doesn't describe it's more like rancor. What about ya?
It's been a while. . .
happy.gif

First off, I can tell you're not of age because you'd move out. Secondly, I think he should go ahead & do you Debo-style just for even lookin' or talkin' screw face. Thirdly, where's your real dad go live with him???? And fourthly, I guarantee the feelings mutual, he probably doesn't like you either. Stepkids will never get it. Go with the other parent if you're not happy. I wish my stepdaughter would've even had that thought come across her mind, I would've starved her like ole boy in "Where the wild things are. . ."

I want to punch you in the face for saying that....Yes I know...Internet thug...that's me..
indifferent.gif

me and my step dad have never really been close, but dude DID come into the picture and make my mom happy, unlike my actual dad. that and he gave me a lilbrother. Plus he toughened me up and made me become a man....probably moreso than if I didnt have some kinda father figure in my life, so I cant knock thedude, although I can never really bring myself to call him dad, or even stap dad for that matter. I always refer to him as my moms husband, or my brothers dad.

When will people learn to just ignore him, he obviously trolls and by feeding into it, it's only encouraged.

Whatd this dude THB do? Get down and catch one in the eye from one of the mods? How is he still here?

Anyways my step dad is cool as hell. I actually been around him more than I been around my real pops. He has always been there for me if I needed anything so Igot a ton of respect for him. I dont even call him dad either. He treats me like one of his own and I call him by his first name

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

I want to punch you in the face for saying that....Yes I know...Internet thug...that's me..
indifferent.gif
Internet Thug, yeah right. . .
grin.gif
You havin' problems @ your house too???

Problems? No sir...Its just you're a prime example of the kind of step pops the o.p was speaking of....On a side note why yes I am a internetthug I get things popping with my keyboard.

mlrs4x.jpg

Code:
But Jody, peep this. On the real.                      Me and your mommaare getting real serious...                      ...so I'm gonna be around here for a while.                      I ain't trying to be your daddy or nothing,but if you need advice...                      ...feel free to talk to me.                      'Cause I seen it all...                      ...and I done it all to the full.                      You think you're seeing new **!% out here...                      ...but this is just a rerun to me.                      Know what I'm saying?

And you're 21, ok...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THB you failling on me, c'mon dog...

Originally Posted by Kakashi

mlrs4x.jpg

Code:
But Jody, peep this. On the real.                      Me and your mommaare getting real serious...                      ...so I'm gonna be around here for a while.                      I ain't trying to be your daddy or nothing,but if you need advice...                      ...feel free to talk to me.                      'Cause I seen it all...                      ...and I done it all to the full.                      You think you're seeing new **!% out here...                      ...but this is just a rerun to me.                      Know what I'm saying?
i dont get it, dude isnt his step dad for one
and two, i dont see the humor in those lines.....

Lies. You a virgin, son.

Problems? No sir...Its just you're a prime example of the kind of step pops the o.p was speaking of.
Thanks for the Compliment. . .
happy.gif
. I actually applaud hisdad. Kids needs direction & the only way is too beat the hell out of ya.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I swear if I was still in HS and went to school with you I would smack fire out yo #!%........
You mad annoying with your stupid lies

Back
Top Bottom