stephen A. Smith turns supers sayain bashing the knicks smh

Well they do, you know...kinda suck
*Damn couldn't get past the 2 minute mark,Screamin A. Smith 
30t6p3b.gif

is this guy really like this all day long? i see him on tv occasionally broadcasting, mean mugging and making pretty stupid statements, but i didn't know he was this crazy.

... Well. I mean... Yea.

laugh.gif
@ his Screaming

That's Not Where He's Supposed To Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Not gonna watch but we suck, not mad at whatever he's saying. Team is painful to watch

Stephen A. Smith is one of the only sports personalities that I like.

He's not afraid to sugarcoat anything and will let you have it when you deserve it.

He usually speaks the truth and not what would make him more popular with the people.

The best was that one night years ago when he walked off the ESPN set.

But in all honesty, there isn't much good to say about the Knicks right now, so anything's fair game.

SAS was screaming that the Knicks need to do anything to get melo. Screeeeaming to give away everything. He's a hypocritical loudmouth actor. Plus he's isiahs mouthpiece. So *%%* him

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

He's not afraid to sugarcoat anything and will let you have it when you deserve it.

He usually speaks the truth and not what would make him more popular with the people.

Co-Sign

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tyson should've stayed in Dallas.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

SAS was screaming that the Knicks need to do anything to get melo. Screeeeaming to give away everything. He's a hypocritical loudmouth actor. Plus he's isiahs mouthpiece. So *%%* him

You sound mad right now. It's not like the Knicks had a chance before Melo.

Yeah they gave away a lot of talent but now they have two "superstars" on their team, so find a way to get it done.

I don't really have any beef with the content of his statements, but it's just sad/funny to me how serious he takes this stuff. Like, you're this emotional over basketball? Over some dudes playing a game?

I get that it's his job and he's an entertainer and stuff, but still. It just reminds me of how serious many grown men take sports.

Like.. you got a tattoo of a team's logo?

You cried when your team got knocked out of the playoffs?

You get in passionate arguments defending a certain player or team?

I just don't understand it. Mickey Mantle ain't payin' your rent!

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Co-Sign

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tyson should've stayed in Dallas.
30t6p3b.gif
Dallas didn't want to give him a multi-year deal so...

Originally Posted by DubA169

If you listened he still very PRO Roster... He's just saying that Amare doesn't look the same... and that the FO crippled them by not having a PG & !!%@$#%+ on them for raising prices.

Meh. I've heard him enough times. He's playing a part. He's part of what makes NYC the worst media.

If you are Scott O'Neill 
laugh.gif

Man this is funny but he is on point. I don't see how anyone can deny this.

Dude ranting and raving like he cutting a promo for Wrestlemania 4 or something..
eyes.gif

Can't stand this dude AT ALL.

Everyone knows that the Knicks have got problems. Him screaming about it isn't going to change things for his team..
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom