Stephon Marbury puts a hit on MayorNYC

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

indifferent.gif
Can miss with that bullcrap.I love you older dudes who love to say we a bunch of followers im guessing your like 26-33 .I see more folks with their own businesses out of my generation than yours .Clowns like Mayor are just that Clowns he sheds a poor light on Niketalk as a whole not just my generation he lumps you into this mess too.You allow him to comeback time and time again yall should have hit him with a real intervention.Obviously dude has mental problems to target an autistic kid yet yall sit back and allow a thread dedicated to this garbage to continue.You think Ny times and other media outlets arent thinking wow these guys are no better than the folks on 4chan or lulzsec.Yall can do a thousand charities a day but at the end of the day a guy like Mayor can just ruin everything yall have ever done just by association.

Why are you so mad?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. You tight
laugh.gif
LOL you are so cool.On some real stuff man you may think this is all fun and games but the internet is a very real place.What you did was out of line .You target an autistic kid like thats cool.What if steph really felt like you were a threat and called the cops on your stupid *%!.He could have you arrested and sued .The internet is not all lulz and meme's you can be touched dude and I pray you chill before you do get touched. Its all fun and games til that internet life spills into your real one.
Yo I'm with you man. Dude's don't realize that this digital existence is the very recording of their own life.

So happy there's a thread on this hahahaha i was gonna start one when i woke up this morning lol.

It happen aound 10 $!$ last night i went to sleep around 11:30 last night i woke up and i see @StarburyMarbury is following me (On twitter) i was like -__- why is he following me? then he sends me 3 Direct Messages i can give you guys pics of what he said but youll have to wait till late this afternoon cuz im at work this $!$ had me rollin

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

he trolled a dude whos already @$%@$# in the head. no bueno dude 
laugh.gif

That's what I am saying... Starbury's life is in decline on the internet, you could see him getting worse on all those videos.
This is going to end badly..

i swear you %#*!!% are hilarious.

its like you finally figured out the internet is just a digital version of the real world.

props to mayor for speakin his mind.
you cant %%%!# out just cause someone thinks they someone.
if you got the gusto, then do it.
i disrespected Club27s momma in the worst way. he aint do %@%!.
some cats are bout it and some are not.
i think mayor would be bout it bout it if %@%! got hot. aside from whatever NT thinks bout dude.
and for the record me and that !!#%% have no common bonds.

to end this rant ima hit ya some classic cash money. HOT BOY$

"what kinda !!#%% dont give a %+%! who you is/ disrespectin his mind, you jeopardizing your kids"

this is too funny!

idc what yall say though, Marbury is wrong for even taking it that far..
like ksteezy stated he's a "pro" athlete

i say we all get on twitter and troll his ***
laugh.gif

i kid, i kid..

I really think Stephon is serious tho wait till i post these screen shot DM's he sent me last night

Originally Posted by richyung412

So happy there's a thread on this hahahaha i was gonna start one when i woke up this morning lol.

It happen aound 10 $!$ last night i went to sleep around 11:30 last night i woke up and i see @StarburyMarbury is following me (On twitter) i was like -__- why is he following me? then he sends me 3 Direct Messages i can give you guys pics of what he said but youll have to wait till late this afternoon cuz im at work this $!$ had me rollin

he dm'ed me too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i tweeted this

u12uj.jpg

this morning i saw his dm and replied

iLiNC.jpg

I'm still 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Mayor tellin' him to bring his son & that he gonna bring a little homie to " put a dent in his chest and throw him in front of the D train "
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Twitter is hard as hell to read.
laugh.gif

Do I have to read 2 people's pages to figure out what's going on in 1 conversation?

I aint gonna front some the comments were funny as hell... but he took it to dude's son... not to mention dude son is autistic... my sister is autistic so it strikes a nerve...

I remember mad years ago I was suppose to meet up with him on Franklin ave in BK to square off and dude never showed up. Dude irritated me in one of them AOL chat joints...

Dude is harmless. But Marbury don't know that.

Back
Top Bottom