Stereotypes about Females that you find to be True

Kinda bored and I wanna see what my fellow Nters have noticed

-females look sexier in some sweats, a hollister tank top, some pink and white stripped socks and scarf
-the bigger they are, the lesser their "D" intake amount is

I can only think of 2 right now, what's urs?

Wouldnt be surprised if this gets locked. Since it isnt yet, the stereotype I will add is they cant drive.

They like to wear skanky clothes but get offended when u stare or treat them like a scallywag
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
. Word to Chappelle: "Well if u ain't a $$#, u are wearing a@!%'s uniform....."

-__- at hollister, you shoulda just said tank top, and reaaaally... women cant drive. Ive been hit by THREE teenage girls while on foot. One walking across anintersection, one driving a minivan while texting and swerving sideways into me and one hit me from the back while I was out running- i usually run againsttraffic so I can see whats ahead of me, but its impossible on that one stretch and for sure I avoid that now and take a diff route

Originally Posted by dland24

the stereotype I will add is they cant drive.
x2

Chick running up on me going at least 85 during rush hour (while I'm stuck behind 10 cars doing 65) and making me gasp like a little kid ftl.

the bigger the hooded sweatshirt, the bigger the %!%#+.

if a female tells you, "i don't have any homegirls, all my friends are guys", what she really means is, "i've done some pretty nasty andshameful sexual acts in my lifetime".

-Talk to much
-Drive worse than a blind man
-Never know what they want

And they need to learn the 2 C's of life; cooking & cleaning

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

They like to wear skanky clothes but get offended when u stare or treat them like a scallywag
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
. Word to Chappelle: "Well if u ain't a $$#, u are wearing a @!%'s uniform....."
Word.

Originally Posted by maddog345

-Talk to much
-Drive worse than a blind man
-Never know what they want

And they need to learn the 2 C's of life; cooking & cleaning

Especially the ones in big SUV's. And they have no sense of perception...always trying to parallel park (like they can do that from the start) their bigSUV into a 5 ft space...causing a clog up of cars honking behind them.

haha all of these are true..

they feind for attention, talk to much..

and never be straight up.

edit- oo yeah they take to long on the leg machines at the gym

too emotional

edit: i notice the word emo in emotional. Are emo chicks the americaneqivalent of harajuku girls from Japan?

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

the bigger the hooded sweatshirt, the bigger the %!%#+.

if a female tells you, "i don't have any homegirls, all my friends are guys", what she really means is, "i've done some pretty nasty and shameful sexual acts in my lifetime".
I be thinking the same thing everytime i hear that one
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Kinda bored and I wanna see what my fellow Nters have noticed

-females look sexier in some sweats, a hollister tank top, some pink and white stripped socks and scarf
-the bigger they are, the lesser their "D" intake amount is

I can only think of 2 right now, what's urs?
Really? All this time i've been going after smaller girls cause I thought there would be more friction down there.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by dland24

the stereotype I will add is they cant drive.
x2

Chick running up on me going at least 85 during rush hour (while I'm stuck behind 10 cars doing 65) and making me gasp like a little kid ftl.

Back
Top Bottom