Stereotypes: Pickup Basketball

The foul guy :smh:

The tall guy who only shoots 3s :smh:

The sorriest guy on the court who hits the game winner. :smh:

Every single time I've ever played pick up ball, and I mean every single time these dudes have been present:

1. 3 Pt line to 3 Pt line guy. Never crosses the line on either side of court
2. If I missed a shot I'm calling a foul, and on the other end if Im guarding you I'm hacking the crap out of you and complaining if you call a foul on me guy. If I get stuck with this clown guarding me I walk off the court.
3. Dressed to the Nines guy. Similar to people who bike and have to wear exactly what Lance Armstrong wears from head to toe, this guy has on the authentic shorts, jersey, socks, everything.
4. Im the Pt Guard guy. Every single time the other team scores this guy has to run and call for the ball to bring it up. It doesnt matter that he's 6'7'' and cannot dribble....he's "a point guard." And you will never see the ball from him.

LMAO, first he said he couldn't play on a full stomach...then he topped it with its the war, my uncles over there and its his bday bwhahahahaha

There have been many Videos like this one before, but this is the funniest one, yet.

BANANA SWIRL!! :lol:

Attaq

Every single time I've ever played pick up ball, and I mean every single time these dudes have been present:

1. 3 Pt line to 3 Pt line guy. Never crosses the line on either side of court
2. If I missed a shot I'm calling a foul, and on the other end if Im guarding you I'm hacking the crap out of you and complaining if you call a foul on me guy. If I get stuck with this clown guarding me I walk off the court.
3. Dressed to the Nines guy. Similar to people who bike and have to wear exactly what Lance Armstrong wears from head to toe, this guy has on the authentic shorts, jersey, socks, everything.
4. Im the Pt Guard guy. Every single time the other team scores this guy has to run and call for the ball to bring it up. It doesnt matter that he's 6'7'' and cannot dribble....he's "a point guard." And you will never see the ball from him.
I feel like the more common version of #4 is the guy who HAS to play PG because he's the shortest guy on the court, even though he sucks...  And then tries to iso every time....

I give my teammates two "my bad's" tops... After that you aint gettin the rock no more. :lol:

Last edited:
they forgot the guy who looks like he lifts 24/7 but is the softest dude on the court

and the cherry picker 

the guys whos only there for a cardio work out

edit:

the ABSOLUTE WORST is the guy who will hit every ******ed kobe fade away 3 when im playing hard D but when i back off and let him shoot open shots he goes 0/13

and the guy who has no real moves but keeps crossing over without going anywhere for 2 minutes until the defender gets bored and lets him take an open shot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom