Sterling Silver Jordan I, 1 of 10. 100 stacks...wowsers!!

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Gink

eltouha wrote:

dumbum forgot to include the size!
indifferent.gif
 You plan to wear them?

"shoes are meant to be worn, darling."
brazil09.jpg

And..........a Ford Model T. is made for driving.
                 a Indian head penny is made for spending.
                 a U.S. Franklin Z-Grill stamp is made for mailing.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Gink

eltouha wrote:

dumbum forgot to include the size!
indifferent.gif
 You plan to wear them?

"shoes are meant to be worn, darling."
brazil09.jpg

And..........a Ford Model T. is made for driving.
                 a Indian head penny is made for spending.
                 a U.S. Franklin Z-Grill stamp is made for mailing.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by apthekid

So i've never actually heard of these, but I saw a post on sneakernews that included the link to the ebay auction.  After checking out the auction, I wanted to post it here.  I know some people say it's a bad idea to post live auctions on NT, and if i'm breaking any rules, I apologize in advance.  But I don't think the vast majority of us are actually in the running to cop these kicks.

I do think it's pretty dope that he's throwing in a free pair of autographed Jordan I with these...I guess if you're gonna drop a nice condo on a pair of kicks that you wont wear, it's the least he can do.n  10 pairs worldwide huh?  And Mike has 2 and the jeweler has 5...that's a level of exclusiveness I will likely never see in my life...

BTW, anybody know who Penny Marshall is?  I also didn't know that DJ AM was a big sneaker collector...

Enjoy!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160549062335+&clk_rvr_id=244005104834 
As to your question, Penny Marshall is a film director/actress/producer. She directed A League of their own and is supposedly a big time sports memorabilia collector. She's got the money to burn on a level most of us will never see.

She is also most famous for playing Laverne from Laverne & Shirley (also on Happy Days). 

Originally Posted by mints

So i've never actually heard of these, but I saw a post on sneakernews that included the link to the ebay auction.  After checking out the auction, I wanted to post it here.  I know some people say it's a bad idea to post live auctions on NT, and if i'm breaking any rules, I apologize in advance.  But I don't think the vast majority of us are actually in the running to cop these kicks.

I do think it's pretty dope that he's throwing in a free pair of autographed Jordan I with these...I guess if you're gonna drop a nice condo on a pair of kicks that you wont wear, it's the least he can do.n  10 pairs worldwide huh?  And Mike has 2 and the jeweler has 5...that's a level of exclusiveness I will likely never see in my life...

BTW, anybody know who Penny Marshall is?  I also didn't know that DJ AM was a big sneaker collector...

Enjoy!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160549062335+&clk_rvr_id=244005104834 
As to your question, Penny Marshall is a film director/actress/producer. She directed A League of their own and is supposedly a big time sports memorabilia collector. She's got the money to burn on a level most of us will never see.

She is also most famous for playing Laverne from Laverne & Shirley (also on Happy Days). 

For those of you talkin about the size and saying that they're ugly...

THEY ARE TOTALLY SILVER...NOT SILVER IN COLOR...SILVER AS IN THE METAL...THEY ARE NOT WEARABLE.

I think i read that they are 10lbs...y would u want that on ur feet?

THEY ARE TOTALLY SILVER...NOT SILVER IN COLOR...SILVER AS IN THE METAL...THEY ARE NOT WEARABLE.

Oh and the seller def changed the BIN price...it was 100 stacks...it's now "down" to 40 stacks...

Oh and the seller def changed the BIN price...it was 100 stacks...it's now "down" to 40 stacks...

no %*%@

hey i wonder what the heel air feels like in solid silver

no %*%@

hey i wonder what the heel air feels like in solid silver

Even if they added at least 10 OG pairs autographed with that, it would still not worth the asked price.
Especially for something that you won't be able to wear. Only true collectors would want these.

Even if they added at least 10 OG pairs autographed with that, it would still not worth the asked price.
Especially for something that you won't be able to wear. Only true collectors would want these.

i think its a cool rare find and it would be nice to have in someone's super expensive collection but

i would not pay that much for it..................................................peace23

i think its a cool rare find and it would be nice to have in someone's super expensive collection but

i would not pay that much for it..................................................peace23

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Especially for something that you won't be able to wear. Only true collectors ballers would want these.
Fixed
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom