Steve Francis Does Not Look Well At All-Star Weekend Vol. REMINISCENT APPRECIATION THREAD IN DISGUIS

First pic looks likea cancer patient that was visited in the hospital on some make a wish foundation type joint.

How the hell does Jordan look better than him at 50? And MJ don't even look that good for his age

well he is almost 50 guys

looks 50 when you add in the drugs and alcohol.........bummer, hopefully he's happy.

edit: just seen comment below mine.

i didn't realize that he's only 36!!! yikes, that's younger than me! hopefully he can get some help because it looks like he needs it.

Last edited:
dude he just turned 36 yesterday. he's not almost 50.

(Happy Birthday Franchise)

He was my favorite in NBA 2K4 (or was it Live?). He would dunk everytime and Yao Ming would block everything. Good times.

I also remember going to a Rockets game when Van Gundy was still the coach when they ran the most boring offense in the world. He was the only one who would pass to Yao even though Yao scores whenever someone passed to him :rofl:

Could be alcohol...alcohol breaks down every organ in the body. Drinking long and hard enough will have looking like that.
That's it!!! I'm done with the drank...
laugh.gif
This 
mean.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

He was my favorite in NBA 2K4 (or was it Live?). He would dunk everytime and Yao Ming would block everything. Good times.

I also remember going to a Rockets game when Van Gundy was still the coach when they ran the most boring offense in the world. He was the only one who would pass to Yao even though Yao scores whenever someone passed to him :rofl:
Selective memory :smokin

Kobe is what 34 years old? Stevie has 2 or 3 years on him and look at the two. Kobe looks amazing no homo

Kobe is what 34 years old? Stevie has 2 or 3 years on him and look at the two. Kobe looks amazing no homo

Forget Kobe, you have Kidd and Nash @ 40 still in the league and competing at a high level. This dude clearly hit rockbottom.

Wish he had accomplished more in Houston and his career in general. My dude is 36 going on 60 :smh: hope he eventually gets it together

:smh: As a fellow Terp alum, I'm saddened seeing these images. Dude! I'm only 10 years younger than this guy, but he looks close to death. This is tragic.

Forget Kobe, you have Kidd and Nash @ 40 still in the league and competing at a high level. This dude clearly hit rockbottom.
those are 3 first ballot hall of famers though. that's not fair.

compare him to vin baker and shawn kemp.

Last edited:
those are 3 first ballot hall of famers though. that's not fair.

compare him to vin baker and shawn kemp.

Kemp actually went the opposite way with his Coke addiction, son blew up :lol:

Kemp actuallly looks healthy these days, he honestly got a big deal and just gave up

Back
Top Bottom