Steve Harvey Morning Show Sucks!

I listen to the radio every morning going to work. I live in the L.A. area. I usually surf stations to see whos talking about what. Big Boy on power 106usually has funny morning talks, but when I tune to Steve Harvey's morning show, there is nothing funny about what they do there. I know he is heard aroundthe United States, so who else agrees w/ me?

My homegirl was just talking about how much she loves his show this morning lol. I don't listen though so I don't have an opinion.

Yeah it does suck.

Here in Miami they put him on after they got rid of Star and Buck
smh.gif

I agree. He comes off as trying to preach all the time. This guy is garbage. I'm glad he isn't broadcasting here in Dallas no more. I hated him.

Steve Harvey: "How the hell you gonna be a grown man, and still carry a backpack around? "Now why in the hell....you gon' carry a backpackaround?"
D-riders in the studio:
roll.gif

Agreed. I notice that when I channel surf, and it lands on their station, they are always having that wheezing-type laugh. Or I would listen for a min., thenhe'd say something to him that was funny, but change it right away 'cuz it would be 5 min. of straight giggling and laughing, without jokes.

I' ve heard the show a few times , but i've never really found it that funny. I think its geared towards an older audience.

LA radio scene is garbage with exception to Kevin and Bean

sirius kills ALL, howard on 100/101 and the cipha sounds effect on shade45
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

my moms listen to it every morning and loves it
co-sign

I think its more for the older crowd. I never was into steve harvey like that but I did use to watch his show, cedric, romeo etc made it not cuz of him. Alsohe my least favorite on Kings of Comedy also.

I remember one time I was listening to this stencil headed "funny" guy and he started saying all these racist things about Yao Ming. This was backwhen Shaq was still on the Lakers. Ever since then, I refuse to support this bum.

What station is this from?? He sucked here in LA. Thats why he got the boot. Now the station is this R&B/Gospel station. IT SUCKS TOO.

Theu play it here in Miami too and it has to be the worst show I have ever heard. I never laughed once.

Back
Top Bottom