Steve Kerr No Longer Will Be President or GM Of Suns (I'm Shocked)

Breaking news

Steve Kerr will not return as president of basketball operations and general manager of the Phoenix Suns.

Kerr's contract expires June 30 but he had been expecting and hoping to return until negotiations for his contract and an opportunity to return to television as a NBA commentator prompted him to leave the organization after three years as its GM. Kerr could not be reached for comment.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/sun...-kerr-quits-phoenix-suns-general-manager.html

I can't stand Yuku...5th edit... I give up...Just view the damn link. Yeah, I'm mad.

Now Reggie's %+@ gets banished to the 2nd tier games.
smokin.gif

yeah im a bit shocked too i mean he turned the team around that went to the western finals after not even making it to the postseason last season

The only broadcasting news I would care about is the firing of Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy. Somebody PLEASE hire these guys so I don't have to listen to them talk during games.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by raptors29

I think they forced him out.
Sarver wanted Kerr to take a paycut.  He walked.

smh.gif
at Sarver if thats true
Every time the Suns have a good thing going it gets destroyed by his refusal to pay people

From letting Joe Johnson go, to trading away about 4 draft picks to this, its ridiculous how little he wants to spend

Suns can pretty much kiss Amar'e goodbye... Not like Sarver would've dropped the 120mill on him anyway. But Kerr would've been the glue to keep Stat in Phoenix.

I would rather him go to help out at ESPN because the Breen/Jackson/Van Gundy combo is utterly *turrible*

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Now Reggie's %+@ gets banished to the 2nd tier games.
smokin.gif

YUP! party at my house ! lol

Harlan and Kerr, marv and Kerr, no matter how you slice it, TNT won.

For once doug collins has done something wonderful in his life
roll.gif

Is it true that Kerr had a lot of stress on him during the beginning of his tenure? Wilbon was saying that he lost 30 something pounds in the first few months.

oh well, just one less team to contend with in the west. that team will be in shambles now

To tell you the truth, I really don't care for Kerr leaving.  I don't think he did anything real special to me.  I think Gentry deserves all the recognition for the Suns turn around season.  The only thing I respect Kerr for is taking a gamble with Shaq. I'm one of few to actually like that deal.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

Let's not forget this guy ruined a Suns season for hiring Terry Porter as head coach, and sticking with him for awhile when it was aware he wasn't the right fit. 
I don't care who's our next GM... just make sure they don't give Amare a max!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

chuck getting the job?
I hope not. I'd like to see Barkley and Smith stay with the Inside the NBA show. 

Back
Top Bottom