Steve Nash crying Vol. True grit

I'm a die-hard Lakers fan and I hate the Suns, but man, I have gained so much respect for this guy. Nash played his heart out and I could tell he wanted it so much.

There's something about seeing a grown man cry that gets me. Props to Nash and the Suns, y'all had a good run, but the better team won. Kobe going for that 5th chip.
smokin.gif

Sorry if posted, couldn't find anything

Respect. It's messed up that he'll probably never he get a ring. He's already up there in age.

All the players and teams I want to win don't. And all the players I don't want to win do.

Must be nice.

Felt bad for him.

Can make a case for the GREATEST player ever who never got a chance to play in the finals.

i respect the guy, he's a hell of a player. but i don't feel sorry for the guy, he's not special. he's not the first and won't be the last guy to come up short. heck of a player though. if he played defense like he plays offense he would have gotten there.

I really wish he would not have signed that extension, he could have been another great FA this summer

Honestly thought the thread would be different when I read the title. Thought it would be people like 'Oh, did you see Steve crying? What a pansy.
laugh.gif
"

But yeah, I respect the guy, and it was tough seeing him break down like that. He knows that thei window of opportunity is closed.

Like someone mentioned, though, maybe if he focused on defense half as much as offense, he wouldn't be 0-3 in conference finals.

Man, this series was tough. I love the Suns, but man, Nash is a HOF bound player despite this.

I always respected his skill, but wasn't really a fan.

I'm def a fan now, he was baallin.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I always respected his skill, but wasn't really a fan.
This part. It's like he'd do something nice on one end and you'd keep watching him not much matter on the other end. That dude never quit though. Not ever.

hate the suns, but i love nash and grant hill. it's bittersweet for me with the lakers advancing to the finals as i'm a huge lakers fan, however i did not want to see nash and hill go home. i hope both of them win a ring someday.

Back
Top Bottom