Steve Nash PE "Cradle Rock Low" Thread -- Vol. How Low Can You Go?

just wait until he rolls an ankle or strains some ligaments because of no support
Well, with the excellent trainers the Suns have and his commitment to personal fitness and proper nutrition, Nash could probably break his leg inhalf and be back out on the court balling at an MVP level a week later.

He's had numerous sprains throughout the years in lows, but has always bounced right back. Plus, his ankles are wrapped like crazy.

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a pair of the black/white TB or GR, not quite sure at Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago. Great feeling shoe on the court.What is the deal with these have any colors released besides the Nash's?

Dallas+Mavericks+v+Milwaukee+Bucks+uBG_0mmqRnSl.jpg

Nike needs to drop this pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

just wait until he rolls an ankle or strains some ligaments because of no support
Well, with the excellent trainers the Suns have and his commitment to personal fitness and proper nutrition, Nash could probably break his leg in half and be back out on the court balling at an MVP level a week later.

He's had numerous sprains throughout the years in lows, but has always bounced right back. Plus, his ankles are wrapped like crazy.
indifferent.gif

Just got my GR's black and white from a place north of Chicago when I was recruiting. Big time Mom and Pop store. Ended up getting them for $40 because Ibought another pair for $85.

I played in mine today for the first time. They were great. My feet are kind of messed up and hurt a little bit after but that's the norm for me anyway.Highly recommended.

^ $49.99 is a better looking price for these. Only a select group will actually purchase these shoes for basketball. If they are cheap enough, I could see themgetting scooped up quick by people simply looking for a plain shoe.

^^ I'm starting to really like these shoes. That all white based colorway is pretty nice
pimp.gif

I'd take them for that price, but i'm broke as hell now...

I actually found a pair on the hash wall so I was able to pick them up with 30% off the $49.99, just for casual wear, they look pretty clean. Weird that Ican't seem to find much info on the all white color. I guess they haven't released in the US?

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Originally Posted by prince

Originally Posted by airberg

Anyone have some info on these below? I can't seem to find anything via Google.

is this pic from the U.S.?
Didn't these retail for $78 USD? So, I'm guessing it's a US price tag.

Yeah, it was from an outlet in Texas.

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Originally Posted by prince

Anyone have some info on these below? I can't seem to find anything via Google.

is this pic from the U.S.?
Didn't these retail for $78 USD? So, I'm guessing it's a US price tag.

Yeah, it was from an outlet in Texas.
Which Texas outlet??

Grapevine Mills

ill get them when they dramatically drop prices.. I got the MVPS for 35 dollars, 2 of them, and still DS. Havent hooped in em yet, but i will...

anyone been able to locate a black/white or Suns away version in 11.5?

If so, please let me know via PM!

Back
Top Bottom