Steve Prefontaine

So I was at Niketown in Portland and noticed these shirts behind the counter. I got it for $18.00 and I was incredibly lucky to find it. My dad and I were up there for vacation and stopped by NT for the heck of it.

5l2m4x

5l2mfk

5l2mgp

Lord tell me where I can purchase those epics immediately.

I was actually an extra and had a real small part in Without Limits but they cut my part out.

I have the same birthday as Pre.

My mom was friends with him.

My track and cross country coach in high school was the guy who invented the "STOP PRE" shirts.
TK #32

- Once a Duck, always a Duck

^^^ that's cool info thanks for sharing.

KDAY where did u get those epics...i think i need a pair in my life

Those are samples, along with a obsidian suede colorway, all coming later this year (Between August and October).

where can i find that pre shirt, is it at all nike towns?...can anyone confirm that that running man in thre pre logo? I've also seen it on some white label polos...
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

after doing some thinking, and taking into consideration one of pre's most famous quotes of "to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.", how in god's name is randy moss a nike athlete!
in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.

thanks for your continued support of niketalk.

krvanch@niketalk.com

I just went to Niketown in Eugene and they had a ton of the green pre shirts, also in grey as well. I'm probably gonna pick both of them up tomorrow. They had hats too.

Nick, what exactly is going on these next 4 days at Niketown? I saw the sign that said 'Pre Classic Schedule" or something by the doorway but I'm kinda lost. Congratulations by the way.
TK #32

- Once a Duck, always a Duck

^ hey, unfortunately the Pre Epics will NOT be for sale at the Eugene store, as far as the managers knew today.

Also, there's a really nice FREE exhibit of sorts in the running section of the store that lets you run in the shoes on a treadmill.

For anyone interested in the limited shirts, there's three different style of tees available at the Eugene store. A green/yellow and grey version of the same design, and then a white/green/black shirt that promotes the Pre Classic. All are $18 and we only got a limited quantity so hurry up and get em if you're interested.

The shirts will NOT be sold at the event on Saturday either, only in store.

[/b]​
[/center]

they definatly need to put those pre shirts up online somewhere, so us in places like iowa where there is no NT within 5 hours can get one
[/b]
June 17​

Did anyone see the Pre exibit at the visitors center (or whatever it's called) at the Nike WHQ about 4-5 years back (not the one like 2 years ago, that one sucked)? It was right after the SHOX display. It was AWESOME.

RIP Pre
-Nick AIM
POSITIVELY NO TOURS.

billy hoyle could you pick up some of those shirts for people(read:me) who don't have access to the eugene niketown...
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

^^ They probably ship... probably as in 99.9%. If NikeTowns and Nike Outlets ship, I don't see why the Eugene store wouldn't, too.
-Nick AIM
POSITIVELY NO TOURS.

Note the second photo that shooter125 posted of Bowerman and the fedora...that's also the inspiration for the Bowerman Series logo that's on the insole of every shoe in the series (Pegasus, Structure Triax, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom