Steve Slaton Unappreciation Post

strickland161341--300x300.jpg

81366590.jpg

I just have to vent. Is this guy serious? 7 FUMBLEs in 8 games? Now he's benched and Ryan Moats will take over. I have him in all 3 of my fantasyleagues. Dude was a monster last year, just recording 3 fumbles 08-09. Does he oil up his arms before each game?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yes i'm salty.

Agreed. Have him on both of my teams.
sick.gif

He hasn't been benched for next week. Kubiak said Moats would get more time.

lol I have him too...
and with the bye coming up... and me having Adrian Peterson and Thomas Jones out...
I def. need him to show up.

Banned for fantasy trolling.

I thought we took care of this years ago?
smh.gif

Nobody cares who you have on a bye next week or that you need 9.31 points from Ronnie Brown to win. Stop bringing the board down.

what I dont get is... how does he manage to fumble so many times?? hes been a major disappointment. just the beginning of the season, i was about to pick uphis jersey, name my son Slaton..
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

kool-aid-man.jpg

O wish I still had my old laptop with my Photoshops on it
roll.gif

"is it in you"

I had one where he was the Kool aid pitcher had a WVA jersey and slaton helmet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Fantasy football is killing the fandom of pro sports.

It's true. There are a lot of people in this world who play FF and think they know the game because they've won a league or got lucky on picking up aFA. It's why number comparisons are so much bigger than I remember them being. People can't decipher the line between those stats that are meaningfuland the stats where the numbers don't tell the whole story.

Fandom has changed to watching the boxscore as opposed to actually watching the game and delving into all that's going on. I'm guilty of this at timesthough too.

I'm a fantasy football player.

Fantasy football doesn't ruin anything. Me personally, I write about football, played football, love football. In & out I know the game & from theexperience I have in fantasy with the people I've done it with throughout the years. Football just enhances your knowledge for players that in some casesyou'd never hear about if your not an avid football fan.

Sure when people like the OP make a point to state he needs him on his fantasy football team it sort of taints fantasy. But real talk Slaton's not on anyof my teams, but dude is sucking hardbody right now. Fantasy or not thats unacceptable in football period.

From now on we need to stop the fantasy posts like this, but I just felt like saying fantasy football doesn't ruin fandom or anything. It's just a funside hobby for people that love the game & won't ever get a chance to be the GM of their own team.

STOP HATING IF YOU DON'T DO IT!

Sort of like, but not really ike:

IF YOU DON'T SMOKE, DON'T CRITICIZE IT. UNLESS YOU KICKED THE HABIT OR HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH IT.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Banned for fantasy trolling.

I thought we took care of this years ago?
smh.gif

Nobody cares who you have on a bye next week or that you need 9.31 points from Ronnie Brown to win. Stop bringing the board down.

someone a little mad there boy is getting talked about
laugh.gif

Still think he scores in those 2 losses by 1 yard?

Dude is like another fumble from really becoming a team liability.

Sad thing is, he's still needed.
frown.gif

The Kool-Aid talk never left.

Nobody ever said he wasn't talented.

Just that his heart pumps that sugary goodness.

He has been called Kool-Aid w/ consistency.

Back
Top Bottom