Steven Jackson accused of beating up pregnant girlfriend

Damn Steven
smh.gif

[h1]NFL Star Accused of Beating Pregnant Girlfriend[/h1]
Posted Jan 28th 2010 12:47PM by TMZ Staff

Steven Jackson -- the starting running back for the St. Louis Rams-- has been accused of one of the most vile crimes imaginable ...beating up his girlfriend while she was nine months pregnant with hischild.

Jackson's then-girlfriend Supriya Harrisclaims the NFL star got physical during an "argument" in March 2009 ...this according to a complaint filed with the Las Vegas PoliceDepartment.

In her complaint, Harris says, "Steven became enraged and pushed me to the ground, repeatedly."

Harrisalso claims Jackson, "forcibly grabbed my arm and flung me against thedoor. I was crying and trying to protect my stomach from the blows, asI was 9 mos pregnant."

In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson"continued to shove me against the door until his nephew ... intercededand yelled, 'uncle, she has a baby, stop.'"

Harris claims she was "bleeding heavily" from wounds she received after she was smashed into a door handle.

Harrissays Jackson took her to a nearby hospital -- but instructed her to lieand tell doctors that she was injured from a fall in the shower.

Tendays after the alleged incident, Harris gave birth to their son.According to the complaint, Harris claims she left Steven 4 monthslater -- after he threatened to beat her up again at a music festivalin New Orleans.

Jackson and Harris have been arguing over childsupport payments -- and recently Harris had filed documents with thecourt begging the judge to force Steven to pay up. That case is stillpending.

We talked to Jackson's rep -- but we're still waiting for comment. Harris declined to comment on the matter.

Filed under: TMZ Sports

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0dvpDrkSh

In her complaint, Harris says, "Steven became enraged and pushed me to the ground, repeatedly. He forcibly grabbed my arm and flung me against thedoor. I was crying and trying to protect my stomach from the blows, asI was 9 mos pregnant. He continued to shove me against the door"

Harris claims she was "bleeding heavily" from wounds she received after she was smashed into a door handle.
smh.gif
smh.gif

More great PR for the Rams franchise. Can it get any worse?

Hopefully it's not true.

i hope he goes to jail so frank can be the elite running back in the NFC west

nerd.gif

but i feel as though this female wants easy money

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Someone wants money.
Surprised you sided with a Beaver.
laugh.gif

Nah, but seriously this is ALL bad if true.
smh.gif

Why is this @+*!# coming out of the woodwork almost a YEAR later though?
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Why is this @+*!# coming out of the woodwork almost a YEAR later though?
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
Jackson and Harris have been arguing over childsupport payments -- and recently Harris had filed documents with thecourt begging the judge to force Steven to pay up. That case is stillpending.
Regardless, should have came out when it happened though.

Man, I thought this would have been a bigger deal on NT. It wouldn't surprise me if Goodell suspends him at some point next year

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Man, I thought this would have been a bigger deal on NT. It wouldn't surprise me if Goodell suspends him at some point next year

For something that "allegedly" happend??? There is no proof that this incident ever took place, she didn't file any charges back when it supposedly took place so all it amounts to now is he say she say in an attempt to dirty his name and help her child support case unfortunately.  For the record I'm adamently against men beating on women.

I find it disconcerting that NT, always sides with the men. I'm not saying she isn't lying, but none of us have any info so why would you act like you know?

And yes, it is weird that she came out a while after, but this often happens with domestic abuse and rape.

[h2][/h2]Case closed.
[h2]Jackson won't face criminal charges[/h2]LAS VEGAS -- St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jacksonwon't face criminal charges over allegations that he beat a girlfriendwho was nine months pregnant with the couple's child at his Las Vegashome last year, a police spokeswoman said Tuesday.
Investigators found insufficient evidence that Jackson, 26, attackedSupriya Harris of Mableton, Ga., in March 2009, Las Vegas policeOfficer Barbara Morgan said.

"Our investigation is complete,"said Morgan, a department spokeswoman. "I don't think the time passagewas a factor here. We contacted the victim, the accused and witnesses.There's insufficient evidence to go forward with the case."

Morgan said the case will be closed and that records relating to the investigation would not immediately be released.

Harris,29, filed a complaint Jan. 27 with authorities in LaPlace, La.,alleging that the two-time Pro Bowl running back repeatedly pushed herto the ground and "flung" her against a door before his nephewintervened.

Copies of the report were posted online by CBS Sportsand the celebrity Web site TMZ. In it, Harris said she was treated at ahospital for a cut on her hip from hitting a door handle.

Harris told police Jackson later urged her to say she was injured during a fall in the shower.

Jackson issued a statement Jan. 28 through one of his agents calling the accusations "untrue" and "hurtful."

The Rams issued a statement at the time saying the team was aware of the allegation.

Back
Top Bottom