Still early, but how's everyones 2010 so far?

its okay so far. still working on this building my motor for him
greddy_450.jpg

IM SOOOOO CLOSE TO BEING DONE. 350z + 10-15k =

DSC_0121.JPG

Best Year Since 07

Miami Next Week
New Job this Summer
New Whip tomorrow
Got at least three trips planned for this year

And the best thing of all
Graduate in the Fall

mines going great.
finally got a tight job makin about 400+ a week.
pimp.gif

and bout to get one of these for free.
happy.gif

Uncle and the parents bout hook it up
pimp.gif

0701_z+2007_dodge_nitro+side.jpg

Originally Posted by gatorad3

it was a lot of trial & error I guess...
I learned a lot about nutrition, lifting, and things related to losing weight and getting fit from personal trainers and online forums like Bodybuilding.com(recommended) and Men's Health forum(not recommended). The first 50lbs or so I dropped in like 3 months which I found out is unhealthy by eating little and doing cardio 1-2 hours everyday. Its unhealthy because you'll lose muscle and if I had continued that way I probably would have looked worse off than I am now. I found out through my trainer who was helpful at first giving me a diet plan and giving routines and stuff but as I learned more things from places like bodybuilding.com and mens health forums the workout routines he was giving me weren't the best because they didn't really incorporate HEAVY lifting which is recommended while trying to cut(lose weight/fat). I mean I'm thankful for the help he provided making me lose another 30 lbs but he was in it more for the MONEY and I had to drop working with him and some of the stuff he told me wasn't true or "broscience" I figured out. Then I lost another 20-30lbs by myself from what I've learned from bb.com.
thanks
smile.gif

I started going out again after a month of not going out to save money.

So technically 2010 started for me this weekend

Friday I went out to eat with some friends and some other people I didn't know one girl was basically hitting on me the whole time

She kept tryin to play footsie with me at the restaurant then we went to a friends house to hang out the girl who was trying to play footsie with me sat in a some gaming chair next to me she kept leaning back and grabbing my thigh then she went on to rubbing my knee and thigh homey saw what was going on I gave him the "Lemme borrow a room look" he hit me with the 

010_disappoint.jpg

So I just got pissed at the $%$* block of the year he just pulled got her number though

But other than that I'm getting ready to paint my Civic black and hopefully work on the engine during the summer got $5000 saved right now for it.

Doing great in my classes so I'm graduating my year 
pimp.gif
hopefully I get another scholarship.

3 girlfriends 3 breakups.. 1 was a long term one...

I am getting to an awful start on goals I set for myself.

School is a pain now..

I figured out what profession I want to do.. College Professor, bad problem is I'd have to go to school 5 more years instead of the 1 left.

I got back to playing ball at my old place. Reunited with some friends I haven't really talked to in 3 or so years.

I am figuring out a lot about life and religion and having a lot of personal reflection which is good for growth it can be super depressing.

Last year I was all about getting out of the house, now I rather stay home.

C- maybe.... I would say the non girlfriend status and the lack of concentration are the only things holding me back.

it's been straight so far..nothing to complain about..turning 21 next month..so 2010 can only get better
pimp.gif

Only highlight of this year for me was a trip to Tahoe back in January. Other than that my life seems like its the same everyday/ I'm either working or at school
tired.gif

I'm looking forward to Summer and turning 21 in Oct. tho
pimp.gif

Lost pretty much the greatest girl for me
School isnt going so great

Only 2 problems but theyre 2 huge problems for me. Ah well, I got 9 months left to pick +$$% up

Horrible.

I'm 24 and can still ruin great things for myself.

Being a pretty big negative nancy currently about life, current void in relationship status, job, my health

Pretty awful

I broke up with my g/f wednesday... all because I went to a movie with my friend who happens to be a girl. I'm not gonna get into it but I don't think I did anything wrong. I've been friends with her longer than i've known my GF, and we've never done as much as held hands.

Tried to talk to her thursday/friday... she won't even respond.. haven't heard from her since wednesday.

I'm just more upset that after being together for 3 years, she has the nerve to completely drop me, and not even tell me whats going on. I deserve a response IMHO.

And I'm starting to crush on this other girl.... who I know would never see me as anymore than a friend anyway

Maybe I just need to be single for a while...

Awful
-Lost my car. Now relying on public transportation
-Haven't found a job (been on about 3 million interviews)
-Home life sucks. Arguing everyday with the bammas I live with
-Did HORRIBLE first semester. Doing better now but still...
-Becoming more and more depressed by the day. Waking up in the morning asking myself what's the point of life is not good
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

It's going aiight... But I can't wait till summer time.. probabaly gonna be one of the most memorable summers

pimp.gif
Truth. Plus im turning 21 in like 2 months so
pimp.gif

tryna go to Amsterdam and burn  some trees celebrating
Feels good man.

so,so
-still jobless

-unemployment about to run out

-got a sweet tax refund

-got a background acting job on a tv show(only 1 day)

-started taking voiceover classes

-last but not least i.n.s.

less hours at work and ppl still owe me $$$, not what i hoped for but its gettin there

Been good so far.

My dad got some good news in regards to his business yesterday. So I'm really happy for him.
Work's been going well so far this month and is looking to continue strong.
Just went to Vegas and brought out $800, came back with $1760.
pimp.gif

I really have 0 complaints.

eh. Hard, but that's life in general. Had its ups and downs but for the most part I am happy with my life
smile.gif
Friends and fam are healthy, celebrated our 1 year (dinner was fantabulous), dog is good. Looking at home rentals. (not quite ready to purchase, sigh)

Back
Top Bottom