Still have an inaccurate post count or join date? We've got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my post count back to normal, felt naked on here without them. Just wish the posts I made recently were added to them. Thank you NT staff!

When i switched over from yuku i remember my post count and date were off but i wasnt sure by how much. (didnt know i could do anything about it either) .Just went back to my yuku profile and I have since surpassed the yuku count, so if i submit this form will the count be lowered? or will it be corrected to the yuku number plus newer posts? I was trying to figuire out how many posts ive made since the switch but then realized that it says to enter the numbers EXACTLY as they appear on the yuku page and dont wanna risk being wrong. (Im not tryna get banned). Appreciate any help in advance, meth or whoever. I just dont want to lose more posts. btw logging back into yuku makes me realize how much better this site really is w/ out it. all you mods have always done a sick job on this site and you the made the switch as smooth as it could be. Thanks guys

When i switched over from yuku i remember my post count and date were off but i wasnt sure by how much. (didnt know i could do anything about it either) .Just went back to my yuku profile and I have since surpassed the yuku count, so if i submit this form will the count be lowered? or will it be corrected to the yuku number plus newer posts? I was trying to figuire out how many posts ive made since the switch but then realized that it says to enter the numbers EXACTLY as they appear on the yuku page and dont wanna risk being wrong. (Im not tryna get banned). Appreciate any help in advance, meth or whoever. I just dont want to lose more posts. btw logging back into yuku makes me realize how much better this site really is w/ out it. all you mods have always done a sick job on this site and you the made the switch as smooth as it could be. Thanks guys
To keep it simple, what they're doing is just applying the current numbers on your Yuku profile to your current NikeTalk profile.  

If your join date is inaccurate but you don't WANT your post count to be altered (if it's higher here), then just leave that space blank. 

Thanks for the kind words about the new site.  More features were added just yesterday, in fact, and much larger upgrades are in store for this fall.  Stay tuned!

To keep it simple, what they're doing is just applying the current numbers on your Yuku profile to your current NikeTalk profile.  

If your join date is inaccurate but you don't WANT your post count to be altered (if it's higher here), then just leave that space blank. 

Thanks for the kind words about the new site.  More features were added just yesterday, in fact, and much larger upgrades are in store for this fall.  Stay tuned!

cool, thanks for the fast response

How accurate do we have to be on the survey?All I know is that I joined in Sept. 2009, not sure on the day? I'm asking this because I just took the survey, hopefully everything pulls through. :D

Sup NT,

It's a few months late but any moderators help me out with my post count? Help me recover my old post count/posts and what not. Would be super appreciated.

Thanks.

Sup NT,

It's a few months late but any moderators help me out with my post count? Help me recover my old post count/posts and what not. Would be super appreciated.

Thanks.

fill out the form on page 1

Hi,

Loving the new site, very appreciated.

I submitted a form about a week ago but my account is still not updated. Maybe it got lost somewhere but I can't resubmit it since its a survey. Can someone look into this?

Thank you

d-ray

finally got around to submitting them but will all my old posts add up with the ones I've been posting since the switch?

Great! I got my post count back! Thank you Meth and everyone at Niketalk for all your help! 

Last edited:
Meth,

I have been waiting to get my post count fixed, but to no avail. I tried to go and do the survey thing again, but when I click the link it sends me to the page as if I have already submitted the info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Same sn btw

Thanks

Last edited:
I just submitted the form. Will I get some sort of confirmation email or PM letting me know it has been fixed?

Thanks in advance,

I wonder if anybody past the third page actually got their post count corrected.

I must have posted in here 4 times and still nothing. then they make the buy sell forum 300 + post to sell.

I'm gonna just forget about selling on this site and go to ebay or ISS.

This is the worst change to happen to NT possibly for good.

Doesn't make a bit of sense.

Guys, the post counts have been updated at least once each week and we've already helped nearly all users who've submitted the form  CORRECTLY.  

If yours hasn't been updated, you've probably made one of the following mistakes:
  • You didn't reclaim your old account first, so you're asking for what appears to be someone else's post count and join date.  The username you're using now must match the old account EXACTLY. 
  • You didn't bother to look up the actual post count and join date, so you're just asking us to give you "about 300" posts or a join date of "sometime before June of last year."   We need EXACT numbers. 
  • You aren't including the link to your old profile page for verification.  
If you've done everything right and you STILL haven't had your post count corrected, send me a PM and I can look into adjusting the values manually.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom