Still not over it...YES GIRL RELATED.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Op you need to dead this chick and find someone else. Hell take a picture of you kissing some next chick put it up on fb just to grind her gears so she can see that YOU aren't any lap dog that she has by a leash

30t6p3b.gif

Do not do that, it's immature. Cut her off man, I don't know how people expect to move on otherwise. If she hits you up after you think it's safe to speak with her it's fine to respond, but don't initiate contact. AT ALL!

To do it so blatantly it's pure desperation and it's laughable.Now you can just go about your business, get that upgrade and that one day you walking with the new chick and happen to run into your old one out of pure coincidence, just have that Feelsgoodman face on....I'm sure we have all hoped for the day we run into an ex with the newUpgrade on your side...it's that guilty pleasure.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Do the opposite of this. It's coming from a girl so shes definitely saying it's immature because she KNOWS it would strike a nerve

Would it strike a nerve if his ex did the same thing? Yes, I didn't say it wouldn't. Where is your logic
laugh.gif

Homie wasn't saying he wanted to get his girl angry, he said he wanted to move on.
dumb question is dumb

also, lrn2read...he didnt say anything about wanting to move on but his friends did. He doesnt "have the strength to"

back on topic though...the easiest way to get back a a woman that was once someone special is to take your attention away

step 2 would be to show her that your attention has shifted to someone else...the quicker you do it the more devastating it is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I think what kilo is getting at is that if you are purposely putting effort into having your ex notice how you've moved on, then technically you haven't moved on AT ALL.

Originally Posted by Put em up

man the hell up little boy.

THIS...

Why should you be feeling miserable and depressed when shes not. she couldn't care less about you and your still ready to crawl back to her?  you need to move on.

Been there before. Nothing will help you but time.

It took me a little over a year and a half to get over my ex of 3 years.

I'm still not 100% over her, but I'm good enough to be happy with someone else.

dumb question is dumb

also, lrn2read...he didnt say anything about wanting to move on but his friends did. He doesnt "have the strength to"

roll.gif

We will let OP decide whether he wants to make his ex angry by doing immature nonsense or just move on.

We know your feel bro and we know it's tough to get over. Put that aside and just be realistic.

Son.... I swear you've made over 5 threads about this relationship 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember one of them, you were contemplating going to her senior ball or something when you were 2-3 years older than her.  NT told you that she was gonna get banged out in the bathroom, but you brushed it off as NTer's being insecure.

If you woulda ended it right there and then, you wouldn't have had to deal with all of this.

And it turns out that she actually was being shady 
roll.gif

This goes to show you, if you don't follow NT's sound advice, you'll end up a simp/herb/lame like OP

Really though, all of you have struck a nerve with me (including you OP). I can't believe I just went through three whole pages and not a single one of you asked for pics
30t6p3b.gif

You tripping over a girl who took another dude to prom when yall were together?

Have some self respect man.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Been 4 months since we've broken up. Went out with this chick for more than 3 years, she was my everything forreal. Been back and fourth for the past 4 months, telling me were gona work on it, but ends up doing me shady over and over again. Not sure where to go from here. Its killing me inside everyday. Everyone says to move on, but I dont think i got the strength to do so. Whats your take on it NT?
whats it to you?  your still gonna be an emo lol.
man up son.  cmon.

cmon cletus.

cmon.

cletus.

cmon.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Son.... I swear you've made over 5 threads about this relationship 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember one of them, you were contemplating going to her senior ball or something when you were 2-3 years older than her.  NT told you that she was gonna get banged out in the bathroom, but you brushed it off as NTer's being insecure.

If you woulda ended it right there and then, you wouldn't have had to deal with all of this.

And it turns out that she actually was being shady 
roll.gif

This goes to show you, if you don't follow NT's sound advice, you'll end up a simp/herb/lame like OP
It all started with the thread about Her going to prom with another dude... Its been down hill ever since.

No, if his ex did it I would still call it immature.

Shes his ex though. She can do whatever she wants and so can he

There isn't a set time to show that you're interested in someone else

"Oh noes, she broke up with me last month...I don't want to hurt her feelings even though shes shown no regard for mine so I wont post any pictures of me with other women
frown.gif
"

+!!* outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

30t6p3b.gif
C'mon Shine... you know EXACTLY what you need to do here.

You may say "well if I knew what to do I wouldn't have made this thread"... BULL.

What you're doing is prolonging what you know in your heart you HAVE to do and that's LETTING HER GO.

She's not doing you dirty,you're doing yourself dirty because YOU are allowing the *#%%$#%% to continue.

This.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why do you guys continuously ask for relationship advice in a place where the majority of dudes claim to be Alphas but in reality are either Virgin or desperate dudes who pride themselves in the number of P they've slayed even if they are all shrek looking creatures.

Is best if you just try to move on, change your number, delete her from FB...stay away and let time do its thing...she's keeping you on a short leash for her own security reasons, she probably hasn't come across a guy she's feeling enough to fully drop you, the way it sounds if she does, she will not hesitate to dead you completely....so before that happens, even if it kills you, take the L and move right along, truth is your life was just fine before her and you will be ok after her, you just forgot how to live yourself and focused on loving her, find yourself again and you'll be ok.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that is true.  dudes on here claim to have no feelings and just move on.

but OG poster- i know it is hard. i was kinda in that situation.  
stuff that didnt work for me-
delete her number, facebook, smashing other chicks. 

at the end of the day i was still thinking about her and she was still thinking about me.  we reconciled our differences. and tried the relationship again.  it is going very smooth now.  in the past, i was constantly cheating on her and getting caught.  so what she did was leaving me and talking to this other guy.  i was really in my feelings.  her reasoning was "another guy wont cheat on me and will treat me better".  2 weeks after dealing with him, she ended up comming to my house and the rest was history.

maybe you can talk to her and see what the issues are.......

Why do you guys continuously ask for relationship advice in a place where the majority of dudes claim to be Alphas but in reality are either Virgin or desperate dudes who pride themselves in the number of P they've slayed even if they are all shrek looking creatures.

Is best if you just try to move on, change your number, delete her from FB...stay away and let time do its thing...she's keeping you on a short leash for her own security reasons, she probably hasn't come across a guy she's feeling enough to fully drop you, the way it sounds if she does, she will not hesitate to dead you completely....so before that happens, even if it kills you, take the L and move right along, truth is your life was just fine before her and you will be ok after her, you just forgot how to live yourself and focused on loving her, find yourself again and you'll be ok.

when i broke up with my old girl a while back i did this. 
within 5 minutes her friends calling me "why did u delete her?" $*$@% be on my $$$@ regularly 

then im heading to some girls place and i she gets on the elevator with us 
laugh.gif
 i was thinking how does this manage to happen.

whatever whatever she slaps me in the head, starts to cry in the corner of the elevator and her friends try and snap on me. i get off and leave with the girl i was with in the first place.

get back home the next day she messages me on facebook apologizing for everything. i told her it was ridiculous how she acted and "alls" i want to do is be civil with her. then she goes ...

"you are so dumb its not alls its all... and do you know how bad my friends and i made fun of you for deleting me off your facebook"

laughed ... then hit her with 

"wait ur mad about facebook?"

i decided i would save the part where i piped both of her best friends
roll.gif

figured id save it for a day she was straight triflin 

It's been said a few times but I couldn't agree more. I been in this situation before dated a girl for 4 years and she left me for someone else. I was devasted for months, chest hurt, constantly said, and pissed off, lay awake at night feeling like I couldnt breath, just wanted to die, but eventually the pain started to go away and after a long time I was over it. You gotta rid your life of all things her, pics, FB, digits, everything. Time heals all wounds brother. believe that. You'll be ok!

I'm saying, if you are in a relationship with a chick that has the nerve to walk out the house naked and don't have the courage to leave her IF THAT BOTHERS you, then yes you are insecure in the fact that you feel you can't do any better than that...why the hell would you stay with a chick that doesn't respect you?...
Come on man, I was giving an extreme situation to prove my point.

Take a regular situation. I personally don't want my women wearing whorish clothing. If we happen to be going out somewhere and one of them decides to wear a skirt so short that it is just inappropriate (looking like a damn %$#+), I wouldn't be cool with that. That makes me insecure?

I am just saying that everything isn't a fear of someone stealing your girl. Perception plays a big role. I don't want to be out with someone and they are dressed in that type of fashion.

Hope that makes sense.

I was gonna be empathetic but I changed my mind, get over her b. The best revenge u can get (lets face it, u want revenge b/c she bruised ur ego) is to show her that u smooth w/o her.

Another thing, half the dudes on here aint even got a whiff of the sugary walls, let alone held a shorty hand who wasn't family. If youre gon ask for advice stop listenin to the masses and find the hidden gems through the pages of rubbish.

I hate when people say this.

Nobody gives a damn about you or your marriage brah.

Back
Top Bottom