Still not over it...YES GIRL RELATED.

The length of those dresses dictates the quality of those women though...you made your point man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

This dude has made 5 threads about the same broad SINCE they broke up. Man, for your own good, move on,

You know what, you have a damn good point! And you know what else, neither of us asked OP pics of his girl.... I mean this girl must make Kim Kardashian look like the Cat Lady.

OP... please post pics of this female, so we can understand why you're simping so HARD!

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why do you guys continuously ask for relationship advice in a place where the majority of dudes claim to be Alphas but in reality are either Virgin or desperate dudes who pride themselves in the number of P they've slayed even if they are all shrek looking creatures.
I hate when people say this.

Nobody gives a damn about you or your marriage brah.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Been 4 months since we've broken up. Went out with this chick for more than 3 years, she was my everything forreal. Been back and fourth for the past 4 months, telling me were gona work on it, but ends up doing me shady over and over again. Not sure where to go from here. Its killing me inside everyday. Everyone says to move on, but I dont think i got the strength to do so. Whats your take on it NT?

If she's with another dude or dudes it's over. If she's been single and not dating for the past 4 months she might just need space bro. Don't sweat her, give her space but let her know you still love her and want to make things right. If she sees change in you then things might change bro.
Again though if she's moved on it's over. Just better yourself and go forward. 

UPDATE: She shows up to my house right after I get off, tells me she has to get something off her chest, she tells me she is dating another dude and for long term until they go out. I dont get females forreal, when a dude gets dumped after 3 years, the LAST thing they wanna hear is that she is dating another dude. But anyways, I tell her i wish all the best for her, and hope shes happy. I didnt wanna be disrespectful cuz i dont wanna stoop to someone elses level.

Its just sad, I dont mean to be emotional but honestly I dont miss her, i just miss the closeness between two people that we had for 3 years.

OP just smash one more time(if you can) and the cease all communications with her and move on..Trust me she'll come running back to you

UPDATE: She shows up to my house right after I get off, tells me she has to get something off her chest, she tells me she is dating another dude and for long term until they go out. I dont get females forreal, when a dude gets dumped after 3 years, the LAST thing they wanna hear is that she is dating another dude. But anyways, I tell her i wish all the best for her, and hope shes happy. I didnt wanna be disrespectful cuz i dont wanna stoop to someone elses level.

Its just sad, I dont mean to be emotional but honestly I dont miss her, i just miss the closeness between two people that we had for 3 years.

I mean, I don't like using the whole "I told you so" line... but.... we told you so!

Now that you know the truth, go out and enjoy YOUR life! Stop being miserable about someone else's. There are a lot more attractive girls that will actually respect you! (And yes, there is such a thing!
laugh.gif
)

tired.gif

Rest assured that you will be happy in life my friend. One day, maybe next year, maybe in five years, you will have no memory of her. For now, be truthful to yourself and accept the fact that you're only in love with who you think she is, not the true beast that lies behind the mask. You are in love with a prospect, an emotion, but not a reality. Let it go, we've all been there, and you can only either drown in your own frigid anguish or climb the glacier that has happiness at its summit.

Don't ever let a woman destroy you.

keep your head up. this is just a learning curve. you are just gaining experience. the lesson here can be that in a moment's notice everything can change. live in the moment. eventually you will find another girl. you just have to stay positive, women can sense when you are low down in the gutter.

-smile

Been 4 months since we've broken up. Went out with this chick for more than 3 years, she was my everything forreal. Been back and fourth for the past 4 months, telling me were gona work on it, but ends up doing me shady over and over again. Not sure where to go from here. Its killing me inside everyday. Everyone says to move on, but I dont think i got the strength to do so. Whats your take on it NT?
My dude, what I'm about to say may sound extremely stupid, but it gets me through. I've been on and off with a girl for a year +.  Me and this chick are exactly the same. Because of  her I actually know what it will take to love someone and be in a true relationship.  However, we had that fall out and the love was lost.  Honestly, I knew she made questionable decisions in life yet I still loved her. Now I opened my eyes and finally can see that she really doesn't love me at all.  My solution for getting over her is patience. I know out of the billion of women in the world there will be one for me, I even have a mental image of her.  Again this sounds extremely crazy and delusional, but it is what it is.  I tell all women attractive or not that I'm in a relationship.  Ofcourse, I don't tell them I'm dating a girl that I picture in my head. I just tell them there's someone special waiting for me. Therefore, all my time that was spent chasing women and getting wasted and Bsing, goes to exercise, work, and other extremely productive things. So when I do meet this girl, I can protect, provide, and just flat out give her my all.....and ofcourse she won't be American. I want a women foreign to everything that goes on in the states.

45683_154461121230812_100000007768592_509465_637619_n.jpg

J81g6.jpg

KSteezy,
Heres my thing...do I have a problem with a woman who dresses as she would in 2011? Nah, not at all...but there is a certain point where one must ask. Is she doing this for comfort, or because shes trying to be enticing?

I won't tell my woman what to wear...I hope I don't have to to...thats the point of what i'm looking for. If I ever have to, then she might not be the one. You dig? 

Attention is drawn to those that push the boundaries. Public nudity is considered shameful, and while I wish it were not true, many have a hard time distinguishing their own boundaries and restraining themselves. 

I wish it was like we lived in the amazon or whatever but it isn't the case...so be it...because thats something we'd have to address about society TODAY so that kids being born could be brought up in that progressive society...

But since it isn't this way, all things considered, we have to ask...since she knows this will get a rise out of men who can't do anything...is she doing this to be provacative, which is totally cool, or is she doing this to be just who she is, which is also cool...

But I'd feel a way (I can't lie) about being with a woman that while not feeling shame, per se, felt comfortable about being so open with her body while i'm with her. Its like showing all your cards. It leaves nothing to be desired. I'd rather her she dress as if she knows what she has but everyone else isn't as lucky to get a peek. 

We all have our preferences, and i'm not going to knock anyone elses....i'm sure tons of dudes hollered at those rough looking chicks DCAllAmerican posted to make a point...i'm sure the girls loved it too. But fact remains, that if shes comfortable doing that, then it makes you start to question what else shes cool doing around you or how she thinks.

I deal with the dilemma of recognizing how society thinks while trying to avoid thinking like society... it kinda sucks but at least you identify your bias towards some ideas. 

niketalk

Fam, I've been through a similar situation. Not quite as bad, but similar. I was with a chick and we dated for a year, had some serious times in our relationship which led me to believe that we really could fix things. Wrong.

These chicks say " I want to fix things, but I want to start off slow. Lets work on it but gradually get the title back, blah blah" and whatever else they #@*@%#+ yap about, but they don't mean that @+*%. 

Son if she wanted to fix things, they would be fixed. She's @@$+@$%##%*$ you. Dip on that broad and get you someone new. 

@+*% will always seem impossible or too hard to move on from when you're going through the process. But once you move on, you're going to look back and say "cotdamn I'm happy I'm past that point in my life." Its a learning experience fam. 

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

My dude, what I'm about to say may sound extremely stupid, but it gets me through. I've been on and off with a girl for a year +.  Me and this chick are exactly the same. Because of  her I actually know what it will take to love someone and be in a true relationship.  However, we had that fall out and the love was lost.  Honestly, I knew she made questionable decisions in life yet I still loved her. Now I opened my eyes and finally can see that she really doesn't love me at all.  My solution for getting over her is patience. I know out of the billion of women in the world there will be one for me, I even have a mental image of her.  Again this sounds extremely crazy and delusional, but it is what it is.  I tell all women attractive or not that I'm in a relationship.  Ofcourse, I don't tell them I'm dating a girl that I picture in my head. I just tell them there's someone special waiting for me. Therefore, all my time that was spent chasing women and getting wasted and Bsing, goes to exercise, work, and other extremely productive things. So when I do meet this girl, I can protect, provide, and just flat out give her my all.....and ofcourse she won't be American. I want a women foreign to everything that goes on in the states.

thigaxz41.gif

You're right dude, that sounds absolutely nuts. But I guess I can see where you're going with that. Well not really. Question: how do you expect to find the chick you're looking for, if your passing up girls left and right?

It's called a break up because its broke. the sooner you move on the better. start a book, go to the movies one afternoon and see 3 different flicks, get a gym membership (maybe take a boxing class or shoot some hoops). the more u grow yourself personally the better. repaint your room, shake things up a bit. when your ready to meet new people get back out there, but like (especially your youth) is too short to sit back and let this reckless +%**@ victimize you. fight for yourself my man. take it one day at a time but just keep ya head up. peace

and lastly if you REALLY were in a serious relationship there HAD to be things you gave up for shorty. for me it was working out, basketball, and playing music loud as %$#$ at home and in the whip.

all im saying is get back to you my G

trust me u dont wann look back a year or two from now like "wow i was so weak for this brawd" because there are some MUCH better women out here

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

thigaxz41.gif

You're right dude, that sounds absolutely nuts. But I guess I can see where you're going with that. Well not really. Question: how do you expect to find the chick you're looking for, if your passing up girls left and right?

That's the crazy thing bro, I expect her to find me.

Just do you and then she's gonna notice what she lost when you're doing your thing.

We've all been there bro, you'll pull through.

thigaxz41.gif

how will you know when she finds you if you are turning down chicks w/o even getting to know them?

The girl I have in mind is a special type of girl, there aren't many like her. Therefore the hard part isn't actually getting to know a bunch of chicks and etc. It's the point that if me and this rare beauty ever cross paths in our lives, that will be the only moment I need to engage her.

thigaxz41.gif

Son........................

Back
Top Bottom