Stingiest things you've seen other people do?

Hooters Unlimited wings
Me and my boy use to go with our homegirl and her man
This dude never ordered anything but H2O and would eat from our wings without even asking if it was coo
So he would drink her beer at times that WE bought for HER
and munch off our wings and fries
30t6p3b.gif
never again with that guy
Last time i heard she broke it off because of his stinginess
laugh.gif

that person who picks on your food more than 3x.
indifferent.gif
Your fork been to almost every plate, mixed with your saliva and germs, and you ate 1/2 of my meal.
indifferent.gif
x1000 like they have no shame that they're frugal/cheap. You didn't order anything cause you say you wasn't hungry so don't expect us to mooch off of other people.

I remember in High School, AP sessions after school, from like 7-9PM,
I would basically go to school, practice, then right back to the study sesh, and by then
I'm just starving! I had literally no time to stop by the store, and my friend would have
an entire pizza to himself, eat, and when the teacher gave us a bathroom break, I saw
there were like 5 slices left and he was done. I asked homie for a slice, and his girlfriend
was literally "No. Don't give it to him, Mexicans don't deserve your pity, they should get a job"
Wasn't even her damb pizza.

Dumbest #$%^ I've ever met in my life, so deep in racial prejudice her Asian parents passed to her.
30t6p3b.gif

Was at ikea, getting some stuff for my room. I was at the food court because I was starving and had to eat something. I was munching on my pizza and soda, and saw a couple of fat chicks come over with over a dozen hotdogs. I was like
eek.gif
because there were only like 3 chicks. Then a dude whom I assumed was one of their bf's comes over and takes one of the hotdogs. They all gave him this cold devil glare, made me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Family friend that I've known since childhood/his mother:

-3rd grade: I used to carpool with him, and sometimes our parents would take us to Taco Bell after school. So one day, his mom gets me 2 crunchy tacos and a bean burrito (not because she was stingy, but that's what I asked for) which back then came out to about $2 total. That same night, my grandpa died, and we booked a next-morning flight out of the country for the funeral. This @#$@% (my friend's mom) calls my mom up and says "Before you leave, can you pay me back the $2 for your son's food?"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-About 2 years ago, my car battery died at the mall, and the parking lot was empty so I couldn't get anyone to jump start my car. So I called up my friend since he's basically my neighbor and because we only live about 15 minutes away from the mall. His response? "Can you call AAA first? I don't want to use up so much gas"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Called up my friend who lived 35 minutes away and he came by and helped me out with no hesitation

-Last month, the SAME thing happened. My car key somehow fell off my keychain, so I was stuck at the BART station which is about 30 mins away from home. I called up this same friend (I had forgotten what he had done before) and asked him if he could pick up my spare key and bring it to me. His response: "That's a really far drive. Can't you call AAA? If that doesn't work out I'll leave in 30 minutes" I didn't even respond. It was 40 degrees and I was outside wearing basketball shorts and a t shirt (since it was warmer during the day), freezing my @#$ off. I was definitely not gonna wait 2 hours for AAA to show up. I just hung up and called a cab to get my key and come back. Total cost: $200
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Haven't talked to him since. There are way too many stories of his family's stinginess and selfishness but these 3 pissed me off the most
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smfh @ "can you call AAA" who the hell even says that??? smh!!!

but yo

more stories from dat family?
Shoefreakbaby, that @#$@% left that message on our voicemail. My mom just ignored it
laugh.gif

My friend's mom:
-We were in the movie theater, and my friend got hungry. She immediately brings out apples and starts cutting them with a knife, and then she brings out a tupperware full of food
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Speaking of tupperware, we were all invited to another one of our family friends' marriage anniversaries at a restaurant. My friends mom busts out the tupperware and starts scooping up all the leftover food in the buffet line
roll.gif
People are just looking at her like
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

-Camping trip: Sprays her kids all over with insect repellant. My friend (a different one, not her son) and I ask if she can spray us too, and she literally uses the spray like a cologne bottle. Sprays each of us once on the chest and once on the back
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

-Even her own family isn't exempt from her stinginess. She planned a surprise party for her cousin's 30th birthday, and the "cake" was 3 muffins put together side by side, with one candle on each
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I could write page after page of this @#$%. I'm gonna stop because just thinking about it gets me mad
laugh.gif

I know you might be asking "Why does your family even interact with them?" Her husband is a really good guy (the exact opposite of her) and one of my dad's best friends from college
Alright, we need more.  Your friend's mom sounds unreal.  How do people not call her out for this stuff?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Funniest thing I ever saw was at Denny's. Dude asked for a water and the server said "would you like a slice of lemon?" The waiter brought him a water with a slice of lemon and the guy asks "can you bring me 7 or 8 more slices" this dude made his own lemonade instead of buying it. Genius!

laugh.gif
 my aunt did this once at a restaurant. 

no shame.
i stay doing that at chipotle. Get a cup, pour water, drop 2-3 lemon slices and viola. Its not even the frugality, i just rather not drink their fountain drinks so its either that or the modelos. 

Not me, but my friend saw some people at Starbucks grab cups of milk (the ones at the condiments table) and just add chocolate powder and sugar to it for an instant drink.
30t6p3b.gif

My boss is a millionaire and the stingiest/cheapest person I know. She once asked if my co-worker and I wanted Starbucks since she was going. We gave her our orders and some cash. When she got back she asked us for the .62 cents we were short. She also asked for free drink coupons at Starbucks at least once a week if she has to wait more than 5 mins. Oh, and she intentionally walks looking at the ground in hopes of finding change. She will go out of her way to pick up a penny across the street.

when my little cuzin was like 5 he finished his fries at in n out so he went and told them he dropped his fries and they gladly gave him more

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

Once when I didn't have a job my friend invited ME to go out to eat. He said we should go to Red Lobster and I told him I didn't have that much money.

He said "don't worry about it" the check was $60something and made me pay because he forgot his wallet. Oh I'll pay you back.

2 years later. No money.

He probably realized during dinner he was never gonna smash

Flawless victory
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

when my little cuzin was like 5 he finished his fries at in n out so he went and told them he dropped his fries and they gladly gave him more

haha boss move for a 5 year old tho...

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

My boss is a millionaire and the stingiest/cheapest person I know. She once asked if my co-worker and I wanted Starbucks since she was going. We gave her our orders and some cash. When she got back she asked us for the .62 cents we were short. She also asked for free drink coupons at Starbucks at least once a week if she has to wait more than 5 mins. Oh, and she intentionally walks looking at the ground in hopes of finding change. She will go out of her way to pick up a penny across the street.

I'd made a joke about her ethnicity, but I don't want to look like a bigot, so I'll just leave this here....
=>I

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I'd made a joke about her ethnicity, but I don't want to look like a bigot, so I'll just leave this here....
=>I

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=orange+juice&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&***=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=nKwyHmpwSy2O7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.thefatlossauthority.com/fat_loss_tips/orange-juice-nutrition-facts-how-many-calories-are-in-orange-juice&docid=vG_So49HYdyBVM&imgurl=http://www.thefatlossauthority.com/fat_loss_tips/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/orange-juice.jpg&w=460&h=360&ei=d90dT8ekIMbptgezloWXCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=302&vpy=188&dur=172&hovh=199&hovw=254&tx=127&ty=117&sig=111564302602003277527&page=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=189&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0
Minus the Orange?

this dude i used to talk to has a ton of grimy stories:

1. asking dudes for cigs to bum when he has a whole pack left

2.drinking peoples alcohol when he has his own

3. more recently. went to a place with little alcohol. asked the people for some that lived there, they said no thet ddint have much themselves, dude goes in the kitchen, trys to sneak it but is loud as hell in the process. they all know dude is taking some but dont do anything. then after he drinks their *#+$ that they said he couldnt, he is like alright guys im gonna head home

Who in the heck drinks people's alcohol? I don't want no one sharing drinks with me and that is including my girl.

My cousin is a pharmacist and makes about 120k a year and has recently become some sort of elitist because if it. Sometimes we go to restaurants and eat and she can take one bite, not like the food and have the waiter just throw it away. It's flat out embarrassing and sad.

This isn't as bad as the stories mentioned in here but it stands out to me.

Last summer I celebrated my birthday at a bar in DTLA.

I invited a bunch of my friends, including my hood friends.

Anyway, they asked me if there was a cover charge, and I told them there wasn't.

These cats show up to the bar looking dingy so the bouncer taxes them $10 each to get in.

I get a call from my boys saying they left because they didn't want to pay a $10 dollar cover charge.

Not even for my birthday??
indifferent.gif

I have a friend that refuses to drive whenever we're gonna go downtown. He'll hit me up earlier in the day seeing if I'm down to go and if I say 'yes', he starts drinking right then to the point where I wouldn't let him drive because he'd be a risk to other people. So by the time I pick him up he's at least 5 beers deep.

Then if we get food or something, say like fries, onion rings, nachos, if I order some and my order comes first he'll for sure grab some even though he ordered the exact same thing. If I didn't order anything and try to grab a fry he'll make a big deal about it and use his hands to shield his food away from other people.

He's also really stingy about money. My buddy took him out to the shooting range where they shot a few different guns, came out to $20. My friend didn't really bug this guy about it. But this guy will remember if he paid a dollar more on a tab or something at a bar.

Once we were at a restaurant/bar getting drinks, he and another friend were getting food while I was just ordering whiskey, gin and tonic, etc. So this place gives free bread and I grabbed a piece and my friend says 'Whoa whoa you didn't order any food so you shouldn't get any'. I mean maybe that was stingy on my part but hell, there was about 10-12 pieces there. When I told him that he could find his own way back home he backed off.

Haha...man. People that are cheapskates are the worst, more so cause they aren't even that broke. I have a manager I work with that is my age that is so stingy with money. He actually enjoys going out in groups cause he'll order like a whiskey straight and when there is a huge tab, the dude literally doesn't poney any dough. This dude is a manager mind you. I make close to crap and I always spot fools on drinks and some.

People ordering food in front of me and not asking whether I wanted or not, as if I wasn't going to pay or something.

Back
Top Bottom