Stingy Stingy Stingy Friends SMH $$$$$$

Theres always one, who never breaks a dollar, scraps your change at mcdonalds, doesnt buy soda if he can refill yours, takes like 5 minutes of talkin tofinally borrow a dollar, never drive because of gas, always travels with the exact amount of money for the occasion and is always curious of how much money YOUhave, and again, if theres an argument related to money brings up the time 2 years ago he let you borrow 2 dollars and never paid him back
smh.gif
i mean the list goes on
very much so unnappreciated
mad.gif

thats me
i have so much money out there that ppl never paid back
its not large amounts...
but just the principle of the matter
"YEAH I'LL PAY YOU BACK NEXT WEEK/WHEN WE GET HOME/WHEN I GET PAID"
and u never see it

i couldn't do it. but give him the $2 back so he can shut the %!*# up. i'm sure it'll be much cheaper for you in the long run

the worst is when you make the most money out of your friends and you front everything and dont say a word, then some random person calls you cheap. irks me

Man you're lucky they're just friends, you can just get rid of those like I did, but try having relatives like that SMH

learn to live w/ it or drop them...used to bother me but i got used to it...i just don't let them take advantage...i know who to ask and who not to asknow...

thats me.

but really I hate it when one of your friends be like "yo, can you spot me?". I know it's only a couple dollars but foos never pay back so I staystingy.

i'm that friend.

i don't use other dudes cups or scrape their change, but i ain't lettin no bum+%!+ friend take advantage of me cuz i make more $$$ than them.

man I hate em. At my school there are a couple of guys who always got their cup out but never chip in. My dude be the first one there but be talking crap like"I'm buying two bottles later" . Never saw those two bottles....... ever

i went out to lunch with my boy cause we were running some errands and were hungry. pause, it happens were on the richer side of town, so we happen to eat ata richer restaurant. bill is about $30 a piece. tell me why this dude wants to tip $2.
indifferent.gif
i mean, my boy is the type of dude where applebee's is a very fancy restaurant to him. one of the ghettoest dudes i know, son's room isheated with a propane heater. but still. last time i went to a nice restaurant with him.
laugh.gif

doesnt buy soda if he can refill yours
is always curious of how much money YOU have
so true. one of my good friends does that +#*@ all the time. dude will always do anything to save a buck. jus 2day dude kept nagging me to bringmy ps3 all the way to his house so he can play it, jus cause hes too cheap to buy one.
smh.gif
another time dude took me to the arcade so we can play games. Ended up paying $20 out of my pocket because he "didnt bring anymoney"
smh.gif
smh.gif

nah ya got it all wrong
of course u can juss tell a friend eff you
but im talkin bout close friends
homies you knew for 10+ years
it makes the situation so much harder cuz you know dam right ya not juss gonna not be friends over few bucks
but its still very , very annoying

my homie anthony is the same way

never has money in his bank cuz he buys stupid things and has an iphone when he only works 16 hours a week, but hes cool with it.

never pitches in for things...always tryna find free things to do. its cool once in a while...but how often can you smoke up then chill at the park atnight.... when its 50 degrees (california cold).

plus...hes one of those dudes who always ask if you wanna sesh...but never has bud...talkin bout "wanna smoke a blunt today...i have no bud though."

we just make him drive around all the time to make up for his lack of money. probably doesnt help the situation, but....my friends and i are tired of him trynaget our money.

especially the ones that try and smoke up all your weed

and dont leave until its all gone or them finding out how much you have left....like na man, im not rollin up or packin up another...go home B
laugh.gif

Two major rules I have in life:

1. Never "lend" out CDs. 9 times out of 10, you never get them back. Don't believe me? Look in your CD booklet and peep how many CDs aren'tyours.

2. Never "lend" out money if you're not ready to never get it back. 9 times out of 10, you never see that back, either.

Call me cheap or stingy. I just call it learning what the drill is over the years.

i used to hate when my _'s wouldn't get drinks but then wanna refill mine with Hi-C ... _ I had Sprite ...

oh and MPLS ... i been learned that. I never go anywhere with my hood cousins. them _'s til 2 dollars on everything.

I said this in an earlier this like this.

If person A owes you money, "borrow" money from a person B and say "person A will pay you pack".

Yeah, I have a friend like that. Smokes but never buys a pack. Just bums cigarettes off of everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom