StockX is scaring me! please legit check these!

Fake or legit?

• Total voters
Needed these shoes legit checked guys! It would be very greatly appreciated. Here are all the pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0850.jpeg
    IMG_0850.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0873.jpeg
    IMG_0873.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0872.jpeg
    IMG_0872.jpeg
    437.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0863.jpeg
    IMG_0863.jpeg
    386.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0857.jpeg
    IMG_0857.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0856.jpeg
    IMG_0856.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0855.jpeg
    IMG_0855.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0853.jpeg
    IMG_0853.jpeg
    543.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0852.jpeg
    IMG_0852.jpeg
    421.7 KB · Views: 85
They look fine to me. Check behind the flight patch for a red glossy lining behind it.

Hey guys, behind the heel tab or the flight patch its not glossy, is that another good sign that it isnt fake? Also this bred 4 2019 has a tag inside of the shoe, is that normal for authentic pairs?

They look fine to me. Check behind the flight patch for a red glossy lining behind it.
Did you see all 23 pics on the imgur? Because is it normal for it to have that under the insole? the tape and stuff. Also behind the heel tab its not glossy and the inside of the shoe contains a tag where it shows manafacturing date and UPS code. But i heard from people saying this shoe wasnt supposed to have one or something

Is there a senior member on these forums where he could look over at my shoes and let me know if these are 100% authentic please?

Hey JRepp23, Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my pics. I appreciate it man. I just wanted to make sure because they seemed a little shady to me since the shoetree was looking fake apparently the logos arent in the right areas according to some youtubers. And the tag is supposed to be inside the shoe is normal too?

Here is your best bet. Let's back up a bit.
Did YOU personally buy them from SX, or did you buy them from somewhere else?
What is this tag you are mentioning that was inside the shoe that concerns you? Snap pix of it and the box label.
They made millions of these things, they all won't be identical. YouTube, Facebook, etc is not a good resource for LCs. Most are comparing good fakes to bad fakes or they are giving out misinformation based on their opinions. If you're already unsure using these will just confuse you more.

Here is your best bet. Let's back up a bit.
Did YOU personally buy them from SX, or did you buy them from somewhere else?
What is this tag you are mentioning that was inside the shoe that concerns you? Snap pix of it and the box label.
They made millions of these things, they all won't be identical. YouTube, Facebook, etc is not a good resource for LCs. Most are comparing good fakes to bad fakes or they are giving out misinformation based on their opinions. If you're already unsure using these will just confuse you more.
Yes, I bought these shoes directly from StockX. These are the pictures of the shoe box I received from StockX which contained the Jordan 4 Bred 2019. And The tag inside of the shoe that has the UPC code on it and size of the shoe. That white tag. And okay i didnt know all this. But if i could just have some peace of mind so im not doing this everyday itd be great. Please help as best as you guys can. I thank you for your time!

Attachments

• IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0925.jpeg
    IMG_0925.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
If you're asking people for help, being helped by five people, and still not listening to the help, you've got bigger problems than worrying about if your shoes are fake or not.

They're real though.

or are they?

If you're asking people for help, being helped by five people, and still not listening to the help, you've got bigger problems than worrying about if your shoes are fake or not.

They're real though.

or are they?
Yeah i understand that man, but all my questions weren't answered the first time around so i continued to ask till they did.

Back
Top Bottom