StockX sent me these

copped air safaris from stockx and this is what I found. Let me know what you guys think
7ADE6DBA-77AA-4BA6-8D35-7C42DA2C78EB.jpeg
213EADF1-E27F-4A8F-AC14-73C1AD1B106F.jpeg
8EF0DFA6-F86D-4170-8B40-6EF9A857C7AB.jpeg
then I tried them on
3B129AFA-9326-4C35-9DF5-01A42F9B0C06.jpeg
do I have a case to return these and get refunded?

That leather is jacked up. This is what happens when authenticators are overloaded with work. They don’t inspect the shoes fully. You will get a refund, just don’t take the tag off.

Bro stockx rejects pairs I send with no flaws that goat turns around and accepts, but allows bs like that to pass :smh:
I've experienced the exact same thing and also been shipped shoes that NO WAY should of been deemed "new and free from defects". It leaves you scratching your head but alas, what can you do? I'm shifting to GOAT and other providers but I'll admit, nothing beats StockX from the convivence aspect. If only they got their S*** together.

The leather is fine—the latest run of Safaris had leather like that. It’s hit or miss, but you’re more than likely gonna have at least one pair that has wrinkles like that. Check the Safari thread in Retro.

Now that long scratch in the leather? Yeah, that shouldn’t have passed their authentication.

The leather is fine—the latest run of Safaris had leather like that. It’s hit or miss, but you’re more than likely gonna have at least one pair that has wrinkles like that. Check the Safari thread in Retro.

Now that long scratch in the leather? Yeah, that shouldn’t have passed their authentication.
All of this.
That's how the leather is gonna be/ look like with the safaris. The scratch is basura though.

Back
Top Bottom