StockX shipment

I ordered from StockX five days ago. Seller hasn’t shipped yet. What if he doesn’t? What happens next usually? (Please don’t say StockX is trash or garbage. Doesn’t help my situation at the present. Thx)

Either you can wait until they cancel it or the seller happens to ship or you can e-mail so they will investigate and refund you faster.

If the seller doesn’t ship they’ll refund you your money or try and find another seller who will ship for the bid you won at. Still contact them through email however to let them know you are concerned. This will get you an answer as to what is happening and somewhat expedite the process of getting your money back or your item.

With all the f***ery that goes on at ScamX it seems the time is ripe for them to have some competition... someone with some capital should create a better and more efficient sneaker marketplace...

This happened twice to me. You will get your money back but StockX sucks at giving you an update so I had to email them and ask what was going on.

This happened twice to me. You will get your money back but StockX sucks at giving you an update so I had to email them and ask what was going on.
I’ve ordered from them in the past. Usually a week to my door. The seller may have something come up. I’ve been there. I didn’t know if they’d keep me updated or do I just sit and wait.

mantis toboggan mantis toboggan

I’ve never seen you post before, but your SN and avi are the dopest on this site. I mess with IASIP BIGTIME. Props my dude
Haha. Thx man. Used to be on here a ton more. Off loaded about 200+ pears of shoes around 5-6 years back. Kept a couple and got out of it. Now I just dabble hear and there and pick up the ones I really wanna wear.

You email stockx
They will respond with something like they will give the seller 24 hours to respond
If the seller doesn’t respond they will give you 2 options
Which will be either try to find another pair or give you a refund

You email stockx
They will respond with something like they will give the seller 24 hours to respond
Thx man. Appreciate it. 👍

You email stockx
Just messaged me and said they will respond within 24 hours. Hopefully all goes well. Wonder why he went through all the trouble to list them flake?

ask j rain j rain for some help
giphy (1).gif

If the seller doesn't live by a stockx warehouse it will take longer. I noticed they stopped giving 2day shipping and do ground now also.

Still waiting for my payout. Dropped off the shoes at the NYC location on Friday , no payout as of today. Usually, the payout is instantly, status still says “An authenticator is verifying your item”.

I have already sent out an email

Last edited:
hank you for your recent purchase on StockX!
We received your item from the original seller, but unfortunately they did not pass our verification process. The good news is that we’re already in the process of matching your order with a new seller at no additional cost. We will update your delivery date once we match your order with a new seller.
If you have additional questions, please reach us at support@stockx.com.
Thank you,
-The StockX Support Team

At least they’re trying 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom