Stokesey's Zoom Kobe IV collection...

I have a new found respect for everyone that posts collection pics, its damn hard work digging them all out!! lol Bit of background info, im from Australia, long time lurker, trying to post more often, the ZK IV def my favourite shoe that i have balled in, together with some dope c/w's and thats why i got so many pairs, mainly was able to cop most pairs when they released here but 5-8 ive sourced scouring the net trying to get those elusive pairs (Venoms anyone
wink.gif
) onto the pics!!

great kobe 4 collection, you should post up more the other kobes all together if you have any of the others!!!

Man, you are my size and I've been looking for a pair of Chaos IV for the longest! Also, those 4 rings are nice too!!!!! 
pimp.gif

cheers guys!! Chaos IV's were definatley the hardest to find, especially not for rape prices, I had a sz 10 but it was just too small, sold them to a mate and eventually tracked my size down... I play in a 10.5 but casually wear an 11 for the extra room... i'd love to get the xmas day ID's and of course the Venoms then the collection would be complete for me
smile.gif
Im surprised that the allstars are so hard to find these days!! id love a DS pair... 
Sapatoes0915 ill try get round to it, I have a few of the earlier sigs but no where near as many as the IV's...
grin.gif

I love that you bought what you wanted(doubling up on GRs). These are definitely amazing and I'm loving the entire collection!

Nice IV collection....Looks like you have all the "must haves".....

Appreciate the comments! Definatley a believer in buying just what YOU want, dont get caught up in the hype, all of my pairs are worn, only DS pairs I have are the doubled up pairs.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Respect
pimp.gif

Inlines are mad underrated. Easily one of the best colorways. No TBs tho??
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
At the time inlines def were underated, but going by some eBay prices I seen lately some ppl dont think so haha $220+ for a DS pair??!! TB's were nice but being the last pairs to release i figured I had enough pairs by then lol. wht/red TB's were the pick of the bunch imo...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Respect
pimp.gif

Inlines are mad underrated. Easily one of the best colorways. No TBs tho??
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
At the time inlines def were underated, but going by some eBay prices I seen lately some ppl dont think so haha $220+ for a DS pair??!! TB's were nice but being the last pairs to release i figured I had enough pairs by then lol. wht/red TB's were the pick of the bunch imo...

Back
Top Bottom