Stolen S13 This Morning!!! Please Help Me Find It!!!

plate number is 3FAP409... see if you can keep up with the driver! ...and maybe call the cops or email me at gotkix@gmail.com if you spot it.

-red (aztec red)
-cf hood
-lowered
-18" fn sprayed dark grey (5 spokes)
-chrome pillar bar
-no window tints
-sunroof deflector
-no black stripe around the car
-spray painted black oval oem style muffler

it was stolen between 9:30am-11:00am in the parking lot in skyline college in san bruno.

you did call the cops right?
yup, first thing i did. i then called the school security and insurance company. now i'm calling people that know i drive the car andposting for help on a couple message boards.

thanks for reading

holy crap..

it was taken from skyline in the morning? damn...

ill let you know if i see it around...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

holy crap..

it was taken from skyline in the morning? damn...

ill let you know if i see it around...

i was about to call you.

on a sunny morning at skyline.

thanks man

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

hope u get yur car back in one piece! i %%$@ hate when my cars got stolen!
Cop that took the report said the same exact thing. How many cars did you did you get back?

Including motors? It didnt have a swap or much else.

It only has stance coilovers, s14 front seats, $400 wheels with bald tires, $250 cf hood, injen intake, and $100 cd player. There was a newer 240sx that isworth more than mine.

dang, sorry to hear about your ride getting gaffled...........not likely but hope you get it back intact.

damn sorry to hear that. i'll keep my eye out for it

do you have any recent pics of the car though?? posting up some exact pics might help just cuz there are so many 240s out in the bay.

Sorry to hear about that.

Some dude came into my work today. He had his radio stolen from his car today at the Skyline parking lot.

If you dont get it back... Im selling my Cadillac
pimp.gif
. I hope you get yoursback I know how heartbreaking that must be

Including motors?
naw, i never got my engine stolen, but everything else was stripped. back in '99 i had a 93 ls wit an ls vtec. it got stolen and almosteverthing got stripped. i still get mad when i think bout it. and the thing that sucked the most was two days earlier i put the one piece headlights on thecar. i paid $700 for them from japan! i should have used the 700 on lojack instead. if you had a lot of stuff in there, u should think about lojack for yurnext car. it cost 700-1000 depending if u get the warrenty or not. this is the best thing for car protection, they guarrentee theres a 95% chance u get yurcar back in 24 hours. i never had to use it, but my co-worker got his rav 4 stolen (i know,who the %*%@ would steal a rav 4!
laugh.gif
) and got it back in like 5 hours from the time he reported it. it costs a lot,but if u put a lot of money in yur car and love it a lot, 700 is a small price to pay, especially when its a one time payment. its better than onstar and allthat other crap.

That sucks bro, Hope that you get your car back. I'll look around and see if i notice it.

That really sucks man, I hope everything works out.

Some dude came into my work today. He had his radio stolen from his car today at the Skyline parking lot.

It was stolen the same day? Dec 5th?
smh.gif

Skyline is getting shady......I'll keep a look out. Hope everything works out!
Parking lot security sucks. I locked my keys in my car in the parking lot and waited 45 minutes for another key. They passed by one time withinthe 45 minutes I was waiting. This was when I was parked right in the front of the lot facing the gym.

I don't think I'll spend money fixing up another car anytime soon.

Originally Posted by sfgr415

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

It was stolen the same day? Dec 5th?
smh.gif

Yea

WoW! I'm wondering if he parked in the same lot. Do you know if he reported it to campus security?

car was found today in fremont without "seats, front bumper, engine, dash it's just a shell basically".

tired.gif

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

car was found today in fremont without "seats, front bumper, engine, dash it's just a shell basically".

tired.gif

Damn they got you.
smh.gif
Sorry to hear that. Do they got a lead on the guys whodid it?

Back
Top Bottom