Stop talking about him. He'll be irrelevant by this time next year.

i heard him on juan epstein. it sounded like it was pure luck and dude knows absolutely nothing about hip hop
smh.gif

I used to hate on him but now I listen to him
laugh.gif

Soulja Boy Tell Em' (Tell Em')
I'm icey as a icicle
So much money, +#+$+, I valet park my bicycle

pimp.gif

So surprising to me that hes lasted this long. Not feelin all the swears and best rapper talk though. Definitely improved his lyrics though, and cant lie, I felt turn my swag on.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

but i mess with soulja. he has gotten way better and i like the beats. just music to dance to and go crazy to.
o rly?
i think so

http://www.youtube.com/v/kRU3eN5ZHzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/kRU3eN5ZHzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

I'm in no way a fan of dude, but this is like that.
pimp.gif

You can't say he didn't come a long way from having some Bathing Apes.
laugh.gif

the thing people dont want to admit about soulja is, deep down, dude really loves this music !@@%. hate him or not. dude loves rap, hip hop, whatever you want to call this culture.

dude was around before youtube. thats what people love to point out, but they dont know the half of it, son was on his sounclick grind long before youtube. THATS how he was discovered.

he's just a kid that found his love for making songs and sharing them, and honestly, i respect him for it. his music may not be my cup of tea, but im a grown @!% man. i will give respect where respect is due.

son put in his grind through all the haters, found his spot in the industry, and is sticking to it. he loves what he is doing, and people love him for doing what he is doing. he makes music for people his age and younger. just like how bow wow did when he was that age, and people hated on bow wow too.

what people thought was a joke, was his passion. and now he is doing his thing and those same haters are hating, and he is caking.

proof that you need to keep doing what you feel is right and dont let the haters get to you. all those other groups had a handful of songs when they were found. SB had catalogs of music when he was found. he was doing it for the music, they were doing it to get "signed"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da internet upgraded his persona....and he's pretty internet savy.
People sleep on how savy he is.
He's monetized all of his internet platforms
Kid makes tooo much money on the net.
sick.gif

He is going NO where for a while (snickers)
I definitely admire son's hustle and drive, he's smarter than a lot of yall think

YUNG FLiP iMAGE wrote:
Originally Posted by AI for MVP

tonytw0tone wrote:
taimaishu123 wrote:
but i mess with soulja. he has gotten way better and i like the beats. just music to dance to and go crazy to.
o rly?

i think so

http://www.youtube.com/v/kRU3eN5ZHzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/kRU3eN5ZHzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Co -sign.. i "
laugh.gif
" but i thinkit was in a good way... Weird... 

Because he's selling a packaged product that's about more than music. It's about this extravagant, ludicrous lifestyle that's accompanied by pretty good music. He's always around, it's not like how artists disappear for a while to make an album, release it with a few videos, and repeat the same cycle. I don't really see an offseason for dude.

He hasn't reached irrelevancy because he's always putting himself out there. He might need to worry about a backlash from oversaturation, but he seems to be pretty smart so he knows what he's doing.

Plus the internet helps.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Because he's selling a packaged product that's about more than music. It's about this extravagant, ludicrous lifestyle that's accompanied by pretty good music. He's always around, it's not like how artists disappear for a while to make an album, release it with a few videos, and repeat the same cycle. I don't really see an offseason for dude.

He hasn't reached irrelevancy because he's always putting himself out there. He might need to worry about a backlash from oversaturation, but he seems is pretty smart so he knows what he's doing.

Plus the internet helps.

/thread. All you dudes who say "he doesn't know hip hop" and blah blah blah can say it all yall want. He knows HIS type of hip hop and is eating very well off of it while your yo yo yo im a lyrical miracle flow is hysterical in a Ferris wheel underground I love hip hop backpack wearing rapper will continue to never have their career progress and always play shows packed with 100000 dudes and one of the dudes girlfriend, maybe 2 girlfriends... Dude said he was not going to be a one hit wonder and he proved the naysayers wrong, just admit it.

Isnt he already irrelevant? Hasnt he been irrelevant since he came out? The only crowd that hes ever been relevant to is the middle school crowd....

If this is the future of hip hop, we in trouble......imma go back to bumpin setrippin bloccstyle now

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

He hasn't reached irrelevancy because he's always putting himself out there. He might need to worry about a backlash from oversaturation, but he seems is pretty smart so he knows what he's doing.

Plus the internet helps.

/thread. All you dudes who say "he doesn't know hip hop" and blah blah blah can say it all yall want. He knows HIS type of hip hop and is eating very well off of it while your yo yo yo im a lyrical miracle flow is hysterical in a Ferris wheel underground I love hip hop backpack wearing rapper will continue to never have their career progress and always play shows packed with 100000 dudes and one of the dudes girlfriend, maybe 2 girlfriends... Dude said he was not going to be a one hit wonder and he proved the naysayers wrong, just admit it.
I wasn't trying to put him down with some kind of backhanded compliment, I'm just saying he's accomplished a lot at a young age in such a short period of time.

Soulja boy turns what 20 this year? he started around 16-17? Why do people act like he needs to rap like Jay-z at this age.... Most rappers begin their career at their late 20's

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Plus the internet helps.

I wasn't trying to put him down with some kind of backhanded compliment, I'm just saying he's accomplished a lot at a young age in such a short period of time.
Nah I was agreeing with you, I know you werent trying to bash him.

kid has one of the best teams behind him in hip-hop today. my only problem and concern with dude is that he seems like he's going down the wrong road and trying to appeal to the wrong crowd. dude has tats on his face and i'm pretty sure he has a cross somewhere on his face, too.. not to mention every song he's done in the last year has been a gucci mane genotype trap anthem and he has no business trying to tap into that market. i'm convinced waka and gucci took that boy's virginity for real. no street n_s are checking for him and nobody's playing a teen star's music in a trap house...ever. he just needs to go back to making catchy songs like "turn my swag on" and i'm pretty sure interscope will make him cut this baby trapboy mess out.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

YUNG FLiP iMAGE wrote:

AI for MVP wrote:

tonytw0tone wrote:

taimaishu123 wrote:

o rly?

i think so

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Co -sign.. i "
laugh.gif
" but i thinkit was in a good way... Weird...�

This knocks in the whip
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by highlife32

Isnt he already irrelevant? Hasnt he been irrelevant since he came out? The only crowd that hes ever been relevant to is the middle school crowd....
The ringtone, Youtube business is no joke these days.  I'm in no way a fan of his music (besides Shoppin Spree) but this guy is 5 days younger than me and on his grind.  No need to hate the guy, I'd rather follow his moves. 

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

YUNG FLiP iMAGE wrote:

AI for MVP wrote:

tonytw0tone wrote:

taimaishu123 wrote:

o rly?
i think so
http://www.youtube.com/v/kRU3eN5ZHz...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fshttp://www.youtube.com/v/kRU3eN5ZHz...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Co -sign.. i "
laugh.gif
" but i thinkit was in a good way... Weird...�

This knocks in the whip
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
good to see him using words from the dictionary

Back
Top Bottom