Store Owner In Brooklyn Apparently Caught Receiving DOG MEAT Delivery

cows walk right up to their death too.

again i know it makes no sense and people can poke holes in everything. Thats why they are my standards. I live how i want. Yes its dumb yes it makes no sense. Pigs just too smart for me to eat. Same with dogs.

So we now know who the Asian NTers are now

1st page did not disappoint :lol:

da fact that they're arab leads me to believe its really just a lamb..

if you eat dog meat you a savage b..no way around it...when dogs are caged in those illegal dog farms from leaked videos from asia you can see they're bewilderment in their face like "i thought we were family?"

The only difference I can see between dogs and other animals is that a dog can love someone more than itself

Like they'll die for you.

I don't think there's another animal like that.

Could be wrong

I personally couldn't eat a dog since I've been conditioned too heavily, but I don't mind if other people do.

Americans show more sympathy towards dogs than they do towards humans. Showing more outrage towards dog meat than FEMA cutting off aid to Puerto Rico or murders by police...Disgusting.

wouldn't knowingly eat a dog
but i also don't eat pork.

I have my own standards. Pigs are creepy smart. Like i can't eat it if he is trying to save his friend from a chopping block. Cows are dumb...chickens are also dumb. Yes i realize its completely subjective and its hypocritical blah blah blah but its my standards....not yours

#respect :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- stay freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Are we sure it’s not a goat?

...Yeah that’s a goat.

Cats legit never seen a goat.

Now personally I wouldn’t consume a dog but if that was a dog and people want to eat dogs then more power to them. Lot of cultures round the world eat dog. I hear it tastes good actually.

1st page did not disappoint :lol:

da fact that they're arab leads me to believe its really just a lamb..

if you eat dog meat you a savage b..no way around it...when dogs are caged in those illegal dog farms from leaked videos from asia you can see they're bewilderment in their face like "i thought we were family?"

I mean...

Why does eating one animal over the other make it any more or less savage?

Just because we’ve conditioned a certain group of animals to be a food source doesn’t change the fact that we’re slaughtering something for consumption.

Chickens matter too b.

Debating just to do it :stoneface: all animals is the same talk :smh:

If that was a dog then it's 100% wrong :sick: + the store for sure not calling it dog if they selling it

Think the guy recording might be lying for the views and shock value

Debating just to do it :stoneface: all animals is the same talk :smh:

If that was a dog then it's 100% wrong :sick: + the store for sure not calling it dog if they selling it

Think the guy recording might be lying for the views and shock value

Lol. How is it wrong tho? Culturally is the only argument you have. For a lot of cultures it’s perfectly acceptable man.

Y’all got some weird codes b.

The video of that deer kinda ticked me off. If that family wanted to keep her then let them keep her. Petty lawmakers sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. 'it could become dangerous' let them worry about that. Not like the government would be paying for her injuries anyway.

Killing animals in general is foul to me. But nature is ugly.

P.S. how you gon' sell a skinless Airbud without the box in what looks to be VNDS condition in broad daylight. Y'all just coming into 2018 storming with disgustingness after being the softest y'all ever been in 20+ years....There's something wrong brewing on that other coast I tell ya

47bb2b9da191130bc67911c81649465f

:nerd:

So we now know who the Asian NTers are now...

I’m asian myself and dogs and cats are off limits for sure. Can’t eat animals that can be domesticated.

Wildest thing I’ve ever eaten and slightly felt bad about it was turtle.
Pigs , chicken and cows can be domesticated....

Back
Top Bottom