Stores with LS Account in SA, Austin, or Houston?

I just reserved mine thursday at finishline at Ingram. I've never reserved before but have yall ever had a problem with reserving. For example lets say you go to pick them up and they gave your reserve to somenone else. Oh yeah one more thing do you think people are going to camp out for these her in SA.

^^ No problems with reserving at Finishline whatsoever. They have made things so streamlined now that you literally walk in,grab your bag and bail. Camping out? Not sure but from what various other NTer's have reported in the past, it wouldnt suprise me. In my honest and most humble opinion I sincerely believe that there are going to be plenty of these packs to go around, it seems like EVERYBODY in town is getting them.

thanks jaysyn I really appreciate your feedback. I never would have thought San Antonio would have gotten a lot of the OLNL since we rarely get anything down here.

^^ No prob. I got a chance to see the pack today and it looked better than what i thought it would. Quality on the black toe is so-so but the yellow and black was flawless.

Yeah I checked these out at finishline when i reserved for them and the black and yellow ones do look pretty nice. I think I will wear those more than the black toes.

Shawn was selling these yellow and black Kreme tees at the Sneaks Up event Sunday that would look good with the New Loves. Man, I wished I would have copped one.

Back
Top Bottom