Story of a heroin dealer

Another great read. Very intriguing.

I wanna play this guy in the movie.

if you have websites or a forum with stories like these, feel free to PM me.

Great stuff all around.

Another great read. Very intriguing.

I wanna play this guy in the movie.

if you have websites or a forum with stories like these, feel free to PM me.

Great stuff all around.

Read the whole thing, took 30 minutes. Pretty interesting and captivating... sounded a lot like some Barksdale $%$# from the Wire.

Read the whole thing, took 30 minutes. Pretty interesting and captivating... sounded a lot like some Barksdale $%$# from the Wire.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember this. Its been posted before its not real but its a interesting story.
....u serious? i just read all of that and I thought it could have been turned into a movie....

anyways, this story reminds me of this kid i met about 2 years ago.I was in my bio lecture and I wanted to have a cigarette, so I wentoutside for one. I reached inside my pocket only to find out I left mypack at the dorm. So I went up to some weird emo looking kid sittingdown on a ledge and I asked if I can bum one. He started talking about how he justtransferred to this school after dropping out. He told me he used tosell heroine with a partner in the city and they made tons of money,until one day, some dudes rushed into their house and shot his partnerin the face....all this happened while he was hiding in the attic.After that incident, he stopped dealing and moved to Long Island anddecided to go back to school. He asked for my number, since he didn'thave many friends...I actually gave him my real number thinking hewould dial the number on the spot and call me to check to make sure itwas my number. I went back inside the class hoping to never run into thisdude again and thinking his story was ducktales. About a week later,the kid calls me and I just told him it's the wrong number lol....

now that I think about it...his story might actually be true....

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember this. Its been posted before its not real but its a interesting story.
....u serious? i just read all of that and I thought it could have been turned into a movie....

anyways, this story reminds me of this kid i met about 2 years ago.I was in my bio lecture and I wanted to have a cigarette, so I wentoutside for one. I reached inside my pocket only to find out I left mypack at the dorm. So I went up to some weird emo looking kid sittingdown on a ledge and I asked if I can bum one. He started talking about how he justtransferred to this school after dropping out. He told me he used tosell heroine with a partner in the city and they made tons of money,until one day, some dudes rushed into their house and shot his partnerin the face....all this happened while he was hiding in the attic.After that incident, he stopped dealing and moved to Long Island anddecided to go back to school. He asked for my number, since he didn'thave many friends...I actually gave him my real number thinking hewould dial the number on the spot and call me to check to make sure itwas my number. I went back inside the class hoping to never run into thisdude again and thinking his story was ducktales. About a week later,the kid calls me and I just told him it's the wrong number lol....

now that I think about it...his story might actually be true....

yo i just read the whole thing and as many mentioned already ITS FAKE!

there is no way homeboy can start from 0 as he did and assemble his empire as he did within a 2 year period, especially for some 18 year old kid outta highschool

the ending was MAD hollywood... looks good on paper but actually scheming that end game plan with the cops seems extremely unbelievable in REAL LIFE.

there is no way homeboy can start from 0 as he did and assemble his empire as he did within a 2 year period, especially for some 18 year old kid outta highschool

the ending was MAD hollywood... looks good on paper but actually scheming that end game plan with the cops seems extremely unbelievable in REAL LIFE.

pimp.gif

not the typical ending in real life tho
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom