story time... ****olding is real... this is too big for TAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky, you yambily and all, but this could've stayed in TAY. You've told better stories. I aint eem mad though, play on playa :pimp:

View media item 563589

Dude's are really this Thirsty??

Damn, Op. smh. Risking your life for an old white chick who could have had aids or herpes in the mouth. I don't want to live in this world anymore. That ish sounded gross.
I know you're thinking you're making a point but you're not.

:lol: :smh: Old (married) white lady with aids? Going around tricking off?

Like you really haven't put two and two together to think someone could get away with that for long. You might as well have saved your post for something else.

That story was wild :wow: :rofl:

Yeah, I couldn't have done what y'all did. My joint would have been like shooting pool with a rope with that many d's in a room :smh:. I won't even do a devils threesome.

:lol: they woulda loved me & my patnas cause we woulda drilled that old ***** like she at football camp. knowin me i woulda called every one of my homeboys & told em to come on, it woulda been like 15-20 of us in & out her ***

:lol: they woulda loved me & my patnas cause we woulda drilled that old ***** like she at football camp. knowin me i woulda called every one of my homeboys & told em to come on, it woulda been like 15-20 of us in & out her ***

:x

Lmao

Opportunities like this dont come to people like me for a reason. Me n my homies would've had goldberg changing his mind how we would've smutted that old white coochie.

million man march :nerd:

laugh.gif
they woulda loved me & my patnas cause we woulda drilled that old ***** like she at football camp. knowin me i woulda called every one of my homeboys & told em to come on, it woulda been like 15-20 of us in & out her ***
im weak bruh
roll.gif

It's awkward to face your boys after the deed. During it, you could brush it off focus on your part and let adrenaline take over

Do you just not mention it like this event ever occurred. Or do you bring it up and complement on ya boy's stroke game

It's awkward to face your boys after the deed. During it, you could brush it off focus on your part and let adrenaline take over

Do you just not mention it like this event ever occurred. Or do you bring it up and complement on ya boy's stroke game
I made fun of one of the homeys cuz his exact words...

"Damn girl. You so beautiful"

:lol: we clowned his ***... He's never going to live that one down.

honestly, he didn't think she was fly. I chalk it up to just natural sex talk and it slipped out... Plus he was the drunkest out of all of us...

He's taking the ribbing like a champ though..

That's lowkey ayo as **** bruh.

Good story tho Ricky :smokin

:rofl:

Yo what ever happened to posting pics, b..

NT ain't what it used to be.. Yall just letting cats slide without pics these days

Last edited:
Opportunities like this dont come to people like me for a reason. Me n my homies would've had goldberg changing his mind how we would've smutted that old white coochie.

:rofl: thats wat im sayin dude would be like "ok u guys are taking this a little too far" & id be like "u asked for this bruh dont start trippin now"

That's lowkey ayo as **** bruh.

naw bruh we'd take turns & if she want 2 at a time just send 2 thats down wit that in there. plus aint nobody worryin bout seeing nobodies goods, if it happen just pretend it didnt. hell we all men we got the same thang

Some of yall dudes ain't comfortable wit ya sexuality. If u ever ran a girl before the last thing u see is another penis. I forget other people are even in the room, when im smashing that p or gettin dome.

Yo what ever happened to posting pics, b..

NT ain't what it used to be.. Yall just letting cats slide without pics these days
What would homie look like pulling out a camera mid-stroke with 3 other negrocondas in the room

Sometimes you just gotta believe . . . . He's posted pics before, like the other week when he was debating whether to drive a couple of hours for a threesome (BTW what happened with that)

. . . and even if the story is fictional . . . "cumb" makes up for it
roll.gif

Get a picture of the broad before it went down or something damb..

If the man letting you beat his wife.. he ain't got a problem with you taking a picture of his sloot wife when she came out and started dancing or whatever

Last edited:
Good one lol. Younger folks will soon realize that it's a big world out there that caters to your each and every whim, good, bad, ugly, weird, whatever. It's not even about being "desperate". It's about what you want. With that said, I don't think I could go through with that stuff, even with the necessary precautions. Getting set-up, robbed and/or killed is always in the back of my mind when I think about scenarios like this.

Get a picture of the broad before it went down or something damb..

If the man letting you beat his wife.. he ain't got a problem with you taking a picture of his sloot wife when she came out and started dancing or whatever

If you aint believe Ricky maybe you aint been on NT too long something of this nature happens yea people tend to discredit it

But most of his endeavors he comes with proof dude said he did it he most likely did, maybe you need to go through TAY and see dude doesnt write BS for a good story

Had something very similar happen to me in 2010.

Im not bout that alternative lifestyle tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom