STRANGE LAWS

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Well you know whats even more ridiculous, you cant buy liquor in Florida after noon on Sunday. That used to get me so upset.
tired.gif
Where did you live? We sell liqour till 10 on Sundays

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Well you know whats even more ridiculous, you cant buy liquor in Florida after noon on Sunday. That used to get me so upset.
tired.gif
Where did you live? We sell liqour till 10 on Sundays

I was in Clermont, Lake County.....but it was the same when I moved to Orlando.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

In Singapore, it is illegal to chew gum.

the hell?
laugh.gif

littering/vandalism. this law is actually still enforced.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by bjamez20

in Arizona more than 4 women living together is considered a brothel (or something like that)
This is the reason why Massachussets can't have sorority houses-it is considered a brothel. Sorority girls have to live in the dorms.

Mass has some crazy laws....it's illegal for a woman to be on top during intercourse.
nah that's not true. they just can't have parties with alcohol in the designated, registered sorority house.

it's "more than 4 women in a house with alcohol is a brothel" i believe and that's the law in all of new england. but yeah it's thereason sorority houses can't throw parties.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

In Singapore, it is illegal to chew gum.

the hell?
laugh.gif

littering/vandalism. this law is actually still enforced.

Yes, very VERY illegal. You guys don't remember the HUGE HUGE deal about that dude that vandalized some cars in Singapore and was an Americancitizen? It was all over ABC, 20/20, you name it. The law there says you get whipped or lashed for that and he got the bidness.

In New York the penalty for jumping off a building is death. I presume this one has close to a 100 percent conviction rate

Say word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wait it has to be a certain height. Every building aintan automatic kill on its own.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

in Arizona more than 4 women living together is considered a brothel (or something like that)
This is the reason why Massachussets can't have sorority houses-it is considered a brothel. Sorority girls have to live in the dorms.

Mass has some crazy laws....it's illegal for a woman to be on top during intercourse.
i think this is one of those urban legends that goes around at every school......sorority houses are rare.

WEIRD MASSACHUSSETS LAWS.

It is illegal to give beer to hospital patients.

Full text of the law.

Candy may not contain more than 1% of alcohol.

Full text of the law.

Shooting ranges may not set up targets that resemble human beings.

Full text of the law.

At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches.-No comment

Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.

An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.-Exclusive goatees FTW

Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.

All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.-This one is wreckless, they may wanna repeal it

Hunting on Sundays is prohibited.

It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.

A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.

No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.
laugh.gif

Tattooing and body piercing is illegal. (Repealed in 2000)

Children may smoke, but they may not purchase cigarettes.
indifferent.gif

Tomatoes may not be used in the production of clam chowder.

Quakers and witches are banned.

Bullets may not be used as currency.

Massachusetts liquor stores can only open on Sundays if they are in Berkshire, Essex, Franklin, Middlesex or Worcester counties and are within 10 miles of the Vermont or New Hampshire borders.

Alcoholic drink specials are illegal.

Public boxing matches are outlawed.
damnnnn this reminds me why i miss Mass....broken a few of these before i even drank
laugh.gif

WEIRD MASSACHUSSETS LAWS.

It is illegal to give beer to hospital patients.

Full text of the law.

Candy may not contain more than 1% of alcohol.

Full text of the law.

Shooting ranges may not set up targets that resemble human beings.

Full text of the law.

At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches.-No comment

Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.

An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.-Exclusive goatees FTW

Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.

All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.-This one is wreckless, they may wanna repeal it

Hunting on Sundays is prohibited.

It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.

A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.

No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.
laugh.gif

Tattooing and body piercing is illegal. (Repealed in 2000)

Children may smoke, but they may not purchase cigarettes.
indifferent.gif

Tomatoes may not be used in the production of clam chowder.

Quakers and witches are banned.

Bullets may not be used as currency.

Massachusetts liquor stores can only open on Sundays if they are in Berkshire, Essex, Franklin, Middlesex or Worcester counties and are within 10 miles of the Vermont or New Hampshire borders.

Alcoholic drink specials are illegal.

Public boxing matches are outlawed.
so, does every single male that attends church in Massachusets really bring a rifle with them?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

In New York the penalty for jumping off a building is death. I presume this one has close to a 100 percent conviction rate

Say word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wait it has to be a certain height. Every building aint an automatic kill on its own.
laugh.gif

I'm presuming everytime someone jumps off a building in New York, especially NYC they intend to kill themselves. There's a similar law somewhere aboutjumping off bridges.

Back
Top Bottom