STRANGE SOUNDS HEARD WORLD WIDE...QUE?

always rely on this dude to substitute real knowledge for his charlatan games
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not to completely discredit but it sounds like a hollywood movie sound effect...

I knew that the Earth was a living organism,but I knew nothing about it making noises.
what do you mean?
laugh.gif

when the rain falls  is  that not a noise? when thunder roars is that not a noise?

How did the maker of the video even get the footage from other people around the world? Did they all meet on a forum and exchange video feeds? I'm calling fake.

C'mon now...this guy also has a video on youtube about talking with spirits through Skype. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

People just need to stay off MTO AND WSHH.
Trying to pass off videos they find by posting the youtube vid and not where they originally saw it 
laugh.gif

I heard a plane in the Saskatoon one and also the other sounds seem to be just the normal hum that equipment at say ... a Potash mine would make. Looks like it was a contruction site so just the normal contruction equipment too. Fail on the Saskatoon one.

I have heard weird noises outside before...

Thats cool though ,id like to live to see a positive interaction with aliens .

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

How did the maker of the video even get the footage from other people around the world? Did they all meet on a forum and exchange video feeds? I'm calling fake.

Exactly..........and how in the hell is it that every one of those videos started with the camera randomly pointed at the sky, like they knew what to expect

Wait a goddamn minute...all of these recordings are from the second week of January 2012?
Then how come some of the clips are posted in this vid, posted in 2011?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

10 minutes in and no signs of panic or anything. Atleast our caucasian brothers wouldv'e tried to find the source instead of just standing there. Not buying this one.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wait a goddamn minute...all of these recordings are from the second week of January 2012?
cause things happen all the time...nothing is new

AS FOR PEOPLE TALKIN BOUT HOW HE COLLECTED THE VIDEOS..YOU KNOW U CAN GRAB VIDEOS OFF YOUTUBE AND POST THEM UP

PROBABLY SEEN THE CONNECTION AND PUT TOGETHER THE VIDEOS FIRST

AND PEOPLE ARE RECORDING EVERYDAY B' NOW I GOT FOOTAGE OF NOTHING I JUST  HAPPEN TO BE RECORDING AT THE "MOMENT"

ITS 2012 ....FIRST YALL SAY " OH HOW COMES NOBODY WAS THERE TO RECORD IT ..FAKE!"...

NOW ITS "HOW COMES EVERYBODY IS RECORDING IT....FAKE!!!"

ONCE A SKEPTIC ALWAYS SKEPTIC
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

cause things happen all the time...nothing is new

AS FOR PEOPLE TALKIN BOUT HOW HE COLLECTED THE VIDEOS..YOU KNOW U CAN GRAB VIDEOS OFF YOUTUBE AND POST THEM UP

PROBABLY SEEN THE CONNECTION AND PUT TOGETHER THE VIDEOS FIRST

AND PEOPLE ARE RECORDING EVERYDAY B' NOW I GOT FOOTAGE OF NOTHING I JUST� HAPPEN TO BE RECORDING AT THE "MOMENT"

ITS 2012 ....FIRST YALL SAY " OH HOW COMES NOBODY WAS THERE TO RECORD IT ..FAKE!"...

NOW ITS "HOW COMES EVERYBODY IS RECORDING IT....FAKE!!!"

ONCE A SKEPTIC ALWAYS SKEPTIC
laugh.gif
OH, IN THAT CASE I BELIEVE.

Back
Top Bottom