Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

@had pants

giphy.gif

What happened to Jen tho.

They brought everyone else back.

They got monsters, and kids with mind powers but dont got no asian people.

Foh

I remember SNL spoofed stranger things and hinted that you don't see Lucas' parents at all in season 1.

I knew about the SNL spoof, but Lucas's parents do actually make an appearance in the first season. They're at Will's "funeral".

vlcsnap_2017_10_30_21h28m29s957.png

vlcsnap_2017_10_30_21h29m02s834.png

vlcsnap_2017_10_30_21h34m11s977.png

Just finished S2. Loved it. Not quite as much as the first season but it was still very exciting.
I thought Episode 7 was a weaker episode but that's about it.

Finished season 2 today. Like many of you, I enjoyed it but not as much as season 1. It wasn't just ep 7, I personally wasn't a fan of Eleven's entire story arc this season... but that's just me.

They did Steve dirty. :smh:
Catches a beat down again, get's his girl taken, and everyone gets some at the end but him. Even zombie boy outcha closing and he didn't even do anything. :lol:

Also Nancy's face looks like a horizontal {

I wasn’t really a fan of them breaking the party up and having them separated a lot of the season but I understand they need minor storylines going on and having different character interactions.

Yea 11 was only linked up with the crew for 1 episode

The episode before the finale...the mind flayer where 11 walks in for the first time.
That was an excellent episode.

The acting this season was really good as well.

Steve and Hopper probably had my favorite arcs of the season.

Duffers are genius, they give us the 80s archetypes and then expand upon them. Really like how Steve didn't go after Nancy after they broke up, it helped him grow up and be more likable as well as gave him the chance at self-evaluation.

Hopper is such a tortured soul, I feel so damn bad for him. Missed out on Joyce due to Lonnie's bum a**, then dude goes Vietnam and came back with PTSD in an era where it was stigmatized, On top of that loses his daughter to cancer. I really loved his stuff with Eleven this season, can't wait to see how they continue to build on their relationship in season 3.

My step pops stopped over while i was watching season one at about 10 to drop something off

tell me why this man still hear watching it :rofl:

bruh asking me all type of questions tho :sick:

finished season 2. it was really good. not season 1 great though.

episode 7 was weak. a waste.
wish my dude rudy made it. really liked his character.
i feel they wasted billy and max.
steve getting washed again :smh:
will absolutely killed it. great acting.

Back
Top Bottom