Street Fighter 4 goodness ( first screen, news.....etc)

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3164756

media

O god I really rather want the 2d version then this... I want it 3-d or 2-d not in between...
ohwell.gif
Maybe its because I just like the og games...

Oh...
My...
Lord....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think I might pick up a PS3 JUST for this game...
Ryu looks like he's ready to whoop Chun-Li's%%+@!!!
By the way, we need AKUMA and SHIN AKUMA... not to mention EVIL RYU.............
pimp.gif

its 2D with 3D background.. polygons instead of spirtes. Ill definitely be buying this on/near release date.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

O god I really rather want the 2d version then this... I want it 3-d or 2-d not in between...
ohwell.gif
Maybe its because I just like the og games...
Though the screenshot doesn't answer this question outright, we can confirm that the game's graphics are polygonal but the gameplay is strictly 2D.

we can confirm that the game's graphics are polygonal but the gameplay is strictly 2D. There will be new moves, locations, and gameplay features, while the standard six button control scheme remains.
Insane. My hype for this game just grew. I'm so damn hyped. I'm hoping this goes on the 360.

I just put a SNES emulator on my Blackjack, so I've been playing SF2 real heavy....my heart skipped a beat when I saw this post.....holy @$!$!

PS- Am I the only one who's never played or even seen SF3?

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I just put a SNES emulator on my Blackjack, so I've been playing SF2 real heavy....my heart skipped a beat when I saw this post.....holy @$!$!

PS- Am I the only one who's never played or even seen SF3?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

Please YouTube "Third Strike"...
Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

ryu has always been that buff....

Yeah...

I remember reading abou SF3 in EGM back in like 97 but....just never saw it anywhere. Heard it has like the smoothest animation of any 2-D game ever.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

I cant seen none of the pics in the link can someone post it in this thread?

smokin.gif

It IS in the thread...
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I remember reading abou SF3 in EGM back in like 97 but....just never saw it anywhere. Heard it has like the smoothest animation of any 2-D game ever.

It's true...
It's not even complete computarized 2-D, it's like SKETCHED...
Here lemme help you out here, bro:

not feeling the whole viewtiful joe style graphics...they should have just made it colorfull and anime like..... Guilty Gear XX style. but much moar fluid.

Back
Top Bottom