Street Fighter 4 joysticks

yeah man me too. couldnt get a hold of the madcatz ones. but good thing i picked a hori fight stick though cuz those just went up in price too

If you guys can wait, Madcatz has announced that they will continue to produce the Fightsticks. No need to pay ridiculous eBay prices.

Yea, we're coming out with more late March/mid April-$*%...

If you don't know... I designed that sucka..

ENJOY

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by llcooljunr

Anyone have any luck tracking some down here in socal?

whatup manngg hows work? i didnt know you play sf4 haha holla atcha boy
My Blanka versus your Solid Snake, no items, haha. I'll hit you up later.

on the madcatz site they said late april/begining may. i've been looking too but $150 sure is steep. might just make my own, but i'm no good atcreating enclosures. if i find a casing i'll probably just make my own.

good luck finding one! none of the gamestops i've been to over the weekend restocked though.

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Keep checking stores throughout the week, we're making them as fast as we can...

i know you probably heard this a lot already, but is there anyway to cop directly from you im in LA too if that helps :/

Keep checking stores throughout the week, we're making them as fast as we can...

hurry the %*** up. and make sure u ship a load to seattle, my gamestop got ONE. yes ONE last week. didnt even notify me.

Are you guys working out of that madcatz factory off the 15?

TE stick has a bigger footprint and is heavier.

TE stick has a Sanwa joystick and Sanwa pushbuttons.

SE has Mad Catz joystick and pushbuttons.

SE is easily "modded" and can use Sanwa or Seitmitsu parts.

Keep asking around the area guys... I just picked up 2 TE's for 360 for me and a buddy at a gamecrazy in corona.

I saw some TE sticks for sale at Gamestop on Wilshire in LA if anyone is still looking for them.

Back
Top Bottom