STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Abstuh86: I think Bison is about right. Hes a solid character with great tools but when he's low on health he has a hard time making a comeback. You're very limited on how you connect his ultra compared to the characters higher than him. But if they gave him more ways to combo his ultra he'd be way too good lol.
only way i can think of is focus attacking into the ultra. bison has one of the fastest focus attacks in the game.
He has 2. FA Level 3 and j. mp x2. You can land these 2 against scrubs all day... high level play not so much

Anyone that wants to play tonight? Im game. XBL gamertag djaward. Request me. I'll be on at 8 pacific. I use sakura or sagat.

Anyone that wants to play tonight? Im game. XBL gamertag djaward. Request me. I'll be on at 8 pacific. I use sakura or sagat.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

Yo where can I cop one of those fightpads/fightsticks? I need some practice too. My record is like 3-20
frown.gif

PSN: dhuang
Dont even bother playing online just hit the challenge mode.

I've been playing the trials with ryu, but I can't get past the 4th level trial on normal.

I'll try adding you next time I get on, mjbetch. Maybe we can get a few player matches in and get some practice.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

only way i can think of is focus attacking into the ultra. bison has one of the fastest focus attacks in the game.

and to the dude contemplating on the sticks... u can always get the HRAP for the xbox, and i believe its the same price as the TE stick (retail). the resale prices are OUTRAGEOUS. 400?!?! forreal? thats the same price as a console
laugh.gif
. all hype
The HRAP was on sale on Amazon.com a little while back for $130 I believe. I bought 2 with the quickness. Sold the other to my friend for retail. Very very good arcade stick.
i regret selling mine
frown.gif
i bought mine for 70 dollars in hong kong... playasia was sellin em for 130 + 70 dollar fees.. i flipped it for 200 withsanwa mods.... only got a pad now
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
very reliable joystick

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by finnns2003

this game blows online right now. so many lost connections from people, and fails to get connected.
it might be your connection too but i dunno
it's weird though, i'll connect with someone with 4 bars and then the game gets lost before we get out of the character select screen. andthen there are the annoying "unable to play game" messages. seems like few people have strong connections. if it is me, comcast sucks.

yeh ... the quick matches are terrible ...

make ur own room or do a custom search

dropped connections happen way too much ...

i'm bout to be on mongooseny23 .... i ma change my game up w/ my busted fightpad and try to dominate

this damn celtics game needs to finish first

you guys were right. much better connections when i create games. and somehow, i just beat someone with a perfect and got a B for defense. c'mon now...

lma0 ... i'm getting waxed ... its like i'm back to playing sf 2 for the first time ... my uppercuts are low fierces
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lma0 ... i'm getting waxed ... its like i'm back to playing sf 2 for the first time ... my uppercuts are low fierces
frown.gif

gg dav0... you were starting to get to me but i switched it up a lil lol.. we missed those ex cancel -> ultra a lot of times.. timing is off today.. ifyou're on later, i'll hit u up on xbl

ggs to everyone i played tonight ... i keep trying to cancel wishing it is gonna work ...

win % down to 63% ... good looks on that fight stick info

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

frown.gif

gg dav0... you were starting to get to me but i switched it up a lil lol.. we missed those ex cancel -> ultra a lot of times.. timing is off today.. if you're on later, i'll hit u up on xbl

i keep trying to see if i can get it out another way since i'm so used to doing it now ... most time i couldn't eve start it ... buttons are sticky ...
the one thing i notice though is ur defense is mad good .... i think i could have caught up eventually but it would have taken a min ... also u don't movewhen i throw my knees out
smh.gif
i lose patience chipping away ...

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

So are the Pads any good, im watching one in ebay right now it ends in a couple hours, someone lmk asap

they're better than the controller ... easier on ur thumb ... i would wait another week for a stick though .... but if u can't wait ... cop butdon't drop it

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

im losin crazy bad to Dav0's turtle sagat..

turtle ... no way ... it depends on who u picked and if i had a cushion ... u picked sagat and i was crazy aggressive ... blanka ... i had to chip away andpressure when i could .... + u don't block cross ups to well ... no need to turtle
it was only 14 / 16 ....
i had just lost 7 of 10 to dro ... i had to take it out on u .... gg

Back
Top Bottom