STREET FIGHTER 4!

daigo is a beast
eek.gif
... his canceling was so sick ... makes me want to play street fighter professionally
laugh.gif

but really i have to put in a lot of time in this game ... its so sick

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

daigo is a beast
eek.gif
... his canceling was so sick ... makes me want to play street fighter professionally
laugh.gif

but really i have to put in a lot of time in this game ... its so sick
Man for real, I thought he was all hype and then people just rode his coat tail because he did that parry in that classic 3rd strike video. I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at his poise and demeanor when he loses a match. Homeboynever flinches when he is behind in a match during a round. It's as if he needs to be behind to win or something, because dude is clutch like MJ. You canfeel the opponent, fighting against Daigo, clam up in a match because Daigo takes it to another level.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Word I didn't know how security would be but after I saw how lax it was I wish i brought a personal in.. All good, i was off that
pimp.gif
and was amazed at watching sf4 on the big screen

I bet that was SF heaven, being
pimp.gif
and watching the best ofthe best play. I wasn't even high or drunk, but I was having hella fun. Took pics with Viper and Ryu, but Gamestop faked on me with my pictures, theydon't even work.
mad.gif
It was just cool to see so many people have thesame passion for this game. I saw babies in strollers, and grandparents there. Felt like a festival. I'm thinking about going to Vegas when that tournamentgoes down.

I am going to be on in a sec. Anyone who wants some easy wins hit me up
laugh.gif
. PSN is the same as my NT sn

i was there yesterday too. got one of those green dhalsim shirts and got it signed by justin wong
pimp.gif
. i was about to get it signed by daigo too but his translator said he had to go
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Daigo plays how I think, I just can't pull the moves off

My arcade stick finally got shipped so hopefully I'll be slightly above garbage now

I'll start playing again once it arrives

Originally Posted by All Ready

My arcade stick finally got shipped so hopefully I'll be slightly above garbage now

I'll start playing again once it arrives

ROFL. no. just stop.

Some of those moves he pulled out were things I would have never imagined let alone try to pull off. When he had the guy in the corner then ex hurricane kickedtwice in a row was deadly.

No wonder nobody likes Justin Wong.

Compared to Iyo, Poongko, and Daigo...you don't see any of them throwing up their hands or running around the stage after they won a match. They were allcalm and collective, even when they lost...and a handshake/gg was always present to show good sportsmanship as well.

Justin Wong lacked that imo.

I guess i'll make a SF tourny post for us XBOX users

standard best out of 7 rounds sound good? first to 2 matches, or should we just do one match

we'll keep it small and do first 16, play on your own time with the person you get assigned to, 2 matches a week, will makes this a short two week tourny

1-16 first 16 to sign up plays first to last style

1 plays 16, 2 plays 15, 3 plays 14...etc. etc.

no rules, anything goes, since that is what a tourny is, anything goes, no pausing or excuses, if something happens and your opponent is OK with it, then yougo on, if your opponent says NO you messed up too bad...well then too bad!

post your NT sn, and then your XBOX sn in this order

1. Daaznfella (daaznfella)

ranking does not matter, and i will assign games in order

mr. daaznfella, ill whip a quick tourney bracket in photoshop if thatll help. i remember the SRK thread about the NT PS3 tourney, the people who made thebrackets that boost used were PISSED
laugh.gif

just a suggestion as well..we should try to make it regional if at all possible. i usually dont play til late night west coast time and i was always matchedwith east coast people who couldnt play that late.

OMG JAE OH EN X DAAZNFELLA TOURNEY COLLABORATION!

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

No wonder nobody likes Justin Wong.

Compared to Iyo, Poongko, and Daigo...you don't see any of them throwing up their hands or running around the stage after they won a match. They were all calm and collective, even when they lost...and a handshake/gg was always present to show good sportsmanship as well.

Justin Wong lacked that imo.
Japanese culture differs from us untame people of Americans

Back
Top Bottom