STREET FIGHTER 4!

Yeah TennHouse2 just beat me.

I was expecting Daigo like gameplay, but he picked that bastard Blanka the one MF'er I hate to play against.

Good games though if I could get more practice with Balrog I think I can take on your Blanka.

Yo those cross up moves with Blanka is mad annoying I hate that crap as well as your stupid ball over the head.

Good games though...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I just beat Putting In Work.....Harmcity when u wanna play our game?

smh.gif
I'll be on around 8:30 est. homie...
ok koo just post up on here im writing a paper so ill be here all day

Well for those of you that are looking for sticks, GS just restocked some and had them online this morning. If you are in NYC I believe GS on 46th st off 7train might have some 360 TE stick left cause my friend just got a TE for PS3 today. And Steinway should also have em, but you should call to check.

I just called up the two gamestops as well as the some other's and they only have the regular white arcade stick not the TE.

I'll just wait it out because I'm not going to pay no reseller price on something already so high priced.

Yo these companies must be dumb because the demand is there, but yet they don't want to manufacturer more to make money... especially in this day and age.

I'll keep on the lookout though...

YEAHHHHHHHHH SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. just got my TE stick
smokin.gif

my gamestop only received ONE shipment early this morning. i called after class and to my surprise they had ONE LEFT. i was lucky enough to scoop it up afterclass for 164.99 (seattle tax ftl).

unfortunately, gamestop doesn't do holds even after i've called every other day... i most definitely lucked out.

TIME TO HAND OUT FREE WHOOPINS. don't have to use my half assed abel on pad anymore muahahaha... my next meals for a month will consist of top ramen andmacaroni since i spent this months grocery money. o well, WELL worth it lol.

oh and daaznfella, i bought mine at the Westlake center gamestop. the british dude working there said they'll expect a shipment of 2 sticks for the 360 onfriday. go run and tell a friend
tongue.gif

nerd.gif
aubstuh86 wrote:

get outta here! friday? that means i have to "camp" in front of the store after class, i get out 1130, and wait for their shipment.....oh man goodlooks!...delete your post so nobody else knows lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nerd.gif
aubstuh86 wrote:

get outta here! friday? that means i have to "camp" in front of the store after class, i get out 1130, and wait for their shipment.....oh man good looks!...delete your post so nobody else knows lol

call them before u go, because i called them on monday and they said they'll never receive another shipment. i called this morning and theyhad one TE stick, their info isnt consistent.

Yo no lie I was playing last night and Gief SPD'ed me from like two character lengths away. I was disgusted
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

nerd.gif
aubstuh86 wrote:

get outta here! friday? that means i have to "camp" in front of the store after class, i get out 1130, and wait for their shipment.....oh man good looks!...delete your post so nobody else knows lol
call them before u go, because i called them on monday and they said they'll never receive another shipment. i called this morning and they had one TE stick, their info isnt consistent.

you gonna switch up to rog now playah?

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

nerd.gif
aubstuh86 wrote:

call them before u go, because i called them on monday and they said they'll never receive another shipment. i called this morning and they had one TE stick, their info isnt consistent.

you gonna switch up to rog now playah?

oh fo sho. looking to try rufus, but rog will be my main once i get used to him with the stick. will dominate with him, abel is really a POS against goodplayers.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

updated bracket for 4-22
damn tennhouse2 is serious....lol

looks like some people are about to get DQ'd tonight......or get default wins lol
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Lemme know if I can sub

don't you have sanwa parts in your standard edition?

Back
Top Bottom