STREET FIGHTER 4!

The ppl i've played been weak on championship mode... won like 4 championships in a row already...

anybody kno how the ranking system works tho?... cuz i havent ranked up after i won the past 2...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

The ppl i've played been weak on championship mode... won like 4 championships in a row already...

anybody kno how the ranking system works tho?... cuz i havent ranked up after i won the past 2...

The amount of dudes getting exposed because of this update is ridiculous.

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I lost to one Guile, dude just stays crouched on his corner throwin' sonic booms, and when you jump toward him does his flip kick.

Talk about boring.

...and I am officially done with Blankas, I quit as soon as someone picks dude its ridiculous how much "keep away" goes on every single time.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I lost to one Guile, dude just stays crouched on his corner throwin' sonic booms, and when you jump toward him does his flip kick.

Talk about boring.

...and I am officially done with Blankas, I quit as soon as someone picks dude its ridiculous how much "keep away" goes on every single time.
eyes.gif
same here. i'm tired of blankas, i swear the other day one dude got a perfect on me. i would block block block and pop up for a sec and boom!

i haven't updated my system yet, i'll do it after dinner.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^yo, you on right now? want to get the tourney matches in?

looks like im picking blanka
laugh.gif

LOL...I don't mind Blankas, I'll fight anyone
laugh.gif
....I just can;'t stand the Blanka users who stay in their corner the entire match.

Why would you even play this game if you're gonna do that, feel me?
nerd.gif

I can get a match going now, message me.

WHATS YA GT JAE OH EN?

I am sorry but this update is garbage

it does not separate good players from bad players. Its the exact same thing as ranked but even better because you don't lose anything for losing.

Good game Jae, my timing was horrible (mid day nap FTL).

For some reason when I caught you with my Ultras I was doing the uppercuts and not the combos, and I was right next to ya. smh

'Gief is too strong sometimes its not fair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Updated.

Street Fighter IV PS3 Tournament Sign-up List
- Please drop your PSN

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Thaisativa
4. gigageeks
5. daema82
6. PushTonKey
7. itzbooranss
8. shinigami-itachi
9. Murk92
10. iamgrayfox
11. KallieLoc
12. Jedilu
13. blowmymind247
14. Battousai701
15. GrimaceDaMenace
This is a damn shame, I got 64 easily when the game drops, now im struggling to get 16 over a 2 month later
smh.gif
laugh.gif

can somebody explain the championship mode point system? it also seems like akumas ultra is slower now. or maybe I'm just better at getting away from it.

Has anyone fought this guy DARSYDEPHIL?? Hes pretty good. His seth is crazy. Check his videos out. Pretty entertaining.

Originally Posted by djaward

Has anyone fought this guy DARSYDEPHIL?? Hes pretty good. His seth is crazy. Check his videos out. Pretty entertaining.
He sounds like a punk. His seth was nothing spectacular.

K2theAblaM wrote:
Originally Posted by djaward

He sounds like a punk. His seth was nothing spectacular.

Not this�particular video.. Check out his other videos. Hes pretty good with a bunch of people. HIS LAUGH THOUG....
sick.gif

��

Back
Top Bottom