STREET FIGHTER 4!

can u use both ultras from the get-go or are they selectable a la 3rd strike???

btw, zangief doesnt need a anti-air ultra... fighting him is like fighting a brick wall already...

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by jae oh en

other things to note from the scan.
- it appears the # of characters on the character select screen has DECREASED since the 1st leaked character select screen. very strange.
- dan and blankas new outfits are each others original outfits.
- the 3 small screens to the right of the main ryu/ken screen appear to show snippets of sagats tiger cannon ultra, chun li's fireball ultra, and bisons new one.
- juri and chun li are rivals
- and most importantly...MECH ZANGIEF!
Character select screen should still be the same. In a recent interview, there would be 70 cutscenes. 35 characters 2 cut scenes each. So that new Arabian grappler, and the 3S characters are still gonna be there.
I see what Jae is seeing though. Counting out that screenshot, there's 32 + random.

Not too worried though, anytime a screenshot's involved, it should all taken with a grain.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

dhalsim's new ultra sucks
so did his old one
laugh.gif

anyone know if all the characters get both ultras from the start or do u pick and choose at the select screen a la third strike????

if it's both ultras, ryu sagat and gief would be soooooo overpowered.

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

anyone know if all the characters get both ultras from the start or do u pick and choose at the select screen a la third strike????

if it's both ultras, ryu sagat and gief would be soooooo overpowered.
youre most likely have to choose

^That #$#% is corny.
smh.gif

I can't get over how disgusting Akuma's dub is...
sick.gif

EDIT: Just saw Ryu and Ken's second Ultra... Ryu's Metsu Shoryuken is corny, too. Just a Shin Shoryuken with special effects...
laugh.gif
Ken's Ultra iscool, though. This might consider me making my switch from Ryu to Ken.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Akuma's 2nd Ultra

http://ces.gamespot.com/video/6245064/

sf4db on youtube has Cody, Adon, Ryu gameplay and ultras on his page.

As an Akuma player, I hope his ultra isn't combo'able from an FADC or anything else.

I mean...look at the damage that ultra did to Adon? Not even at full power?

that $%*@+ disgusting
sick.gif
. seems like the top 4 chars in the game (sagat,ryu, akuma, gief) are 2x as better as they were in vanilla... if akuma's 2nd ultra can be FADC'd... it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

^ u know how much there gonna be?
Im HOPING that it will not be as much as the 1st edition TE. I paid $80 for an SE then another $45 for sanwa joystick + buttons, sold that stickfor $130, and then bought a TE for $150. ONLY THEN realizing that a couple months later MadCatz lowered the price to <$100. Hopefully if the stick is not asexpensive as the 1st edition TE, it will be purchased.

Any info on GOUKEN?? THATS MY MAIN CHARACTER.. That cody video is crazy.. I hope they dont change it.

EDIT:
The new TE sticks, are they going to be WIRELESS???

I highly doubt wireless.

Fighting game nerds have to have every button input registered precisely to get their combos out, so they do a lot of things like buying a certain TV,calibrating the lag settings, etc. etc. May not be as noticeable to the average fighting gamer, but it means the world to die hard fighting game fanatics.

That's where I'm assuming wireless comes into play. As much thought as MadCatz put into the TE sticks (Full Sanwa parts!) I don't think they wouldwant to go wireless with it since it does cater to the fighting fanatic crowd. Wireless = input lag, and we can't afford input lag to miss a 1 frame link(1/60ths of a second) or even a 2 frame link (2/60ths)

You could mod it though if you're tech savvy?

also add in the fact that a lot of tournaments don't allow wireless sticks...which would completely defeat the point of the sticks being TOURNAMENTeditions.

As an Akuma player, I hope his ultra isn't combo'able from an FADC or anything else.

if you're able to FADC into it, you gotta figure in damage scaling. if you FADC into it, it won't do anywhere near that much damage....hopefully
ohwell.gif

the sticks, live in the flesh...
2zrlru8.jpg

yo markman, will these have a plexi top for swappable art? or is it the same deal as the first one?

also add in the fact that a lot of tournaments don't allow wireless sticks...which would completely defeat the point of the sticks being TOURNAMENT editions.

if you're able to FADC into it, you gotta figure in damage scaling. if you FADC into it, it won't do anywhere near that much damage....hopefully
ohwell.gif

2zrlru8.jpg

yo markman, will these have a plexi top for swappable art? or is it the same deal as the first one?

where is this at???? ssfiv demo?

ohwell.gif

2zrlru8.jpg

Looks just like it from the other pics posted above you.

Art's plexi-tops were such a hit in the SRK community, I wouldn't be surprised if MarkMan and his squad were influenced for the design on these.

Well to kick off the new year, today we're introducing new features in SSFIV! Check out the "SUPER NEW FEATURES Trailer" on the official site!

First off, let's look at one of the new features, the alternate costumes. The new characters in SSFIV will of course have their original costume as well asan alt, but the original 25 from SFIV will also be getting a new third alt costume!

Today, I'd like to show you 5 of my favorites!

First off is Rufus's "Hopping Chinese Vampire" costume!

Back
Top Bottom