STREET FIGHTER 4!

Can anyone get down with the heavier dudes?? M. Bison, Balrog, Zangief, E. Honda or Guile? I say heavy cuz they move slower than some. I like bison. Wish Iknew how to use him though.

Bison is my main character.

The hardest thing about charge characters is learning how to keep the charge while moving forward.

Bison is a risky character but if you pull off the move, you're rewarded with heavy damage to your opponent.

Might as well post them

11sntp4.png

rtfbpt.png

2elcvg6.jpg

4jb8dy.jpg

i1i9ew.jpg

fx6q6g.jpg

Originally Posted by djaward

Can anyone get down with the heavier dudes?? M. Bison, Balrog, Zangief, E. Honda or Guile? I say heavy cuz they move slower than some. I like bison. Wish I knew how to use him though.
My boy is a beast with Zangief. Like I have to rethink my whole strategy when fighting him lol

Originally Posted by rowbot626

capcom vs series>SF series>DOA> Smash bros> Guilty gear and etc etc...... street fighter the movie game>tekken and virtua fighters
Fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by vandalshark

what you laughing at? dude is right. both games are different and strategic in their own way but if youre new to either, you WILL take WAY more time trying to become competitive at SF, especially SF4. tekken is no easy to learn, foreigners in japan are good at at. i'm sure 90% of them cant get off a SADC combo in sf4.now put a sf player on a atekken machine and tell him to pull off something. little high school kids and grandpas can easily pull off a 40-50% combo like they got mad skills.
Stop, just stop. I been playing both games since their inceptions and no one is going to convince me that the learning curve in SF is greater than Tekken. SF4 is just now approaching the complexity that other games have had. Try doing an EWGF with Kazuya. Then master it. Then master doing it more than once in a row. Then master using it in your juggles. Then get back to me. Aside from the fact that there's so many mixups in tekken and so many moves to learn for each character, as opposed to the 6-12 or however many moves per character in SF, tekken also gives you versatility in your defense and offense. What do SF players know about Okizame? Sidesteps? Ground recovery? Counters? Chain grabs?

Really?

P.S. - I'm gonna be all over SF4
pimp.gif
so you think more people play tekken cuz its more complex? lol ok. anyway if you know anything about sf4 and complexity, they made a lot ofmoves/combos easier to execute so just some would stop crying that moves are too difficult. umm more moves doesnt mean move complex. like i said, i playtekken. i watch players win with a set of 4 or 5 moves. a good high low mix up, and juggle combo can take you a long way in tekken. tekken is so easy to learn,americans do fairly good at it in japan lol and i mean americans who suck at any other fighting game.

I agree with Vandal Shark, I love tekken but you cant button mash like that in street fighter. All you really gotta do is put your index finger over the squarebutton, middle on triangle, and ring finger on the circle. Mash away and repeat for the lower buttons.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

what happened w/ the new characters of third strike?none of them made it to the 4
nerd.gif
sf4 takes place after ST and before SF3 in the street fighter timeline...i guess that sorta explains it. *shrugs shoulders*

Its crazy how they it's only Street FIghter 4

feels like they have released more than 4 "street fighter' games

just remixed a lot

Zangief will be a problem online i already know
smh.gif
smh.gif
dude has nothing but grapple moves and i hate grapple moves

Back
Top Bottom