STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Maybe yall dudes need to start practicing against Abel.

If yall did then yall would realize how easy it is to stop Abel's rolls and throws. I would tell yall the secret but Abel is my main. I know all the postives and negatives of Abel thats why i have never lost to someone else who picks Abel.
The first time I play Ning, he did NOT use Abel. Just recently he started using Abeland getting good with him but it's not relatively hard to get good with Abel when all you do is roll - throw, roll - throw, roll - throw, rinse and repeatetc. I play him again like a few weeks ago and he DID use Abel. Abel is a given because all his moves are throws, so that's how Ning covers up his cheesetactics by using a guy Capcom gave cheesy moves too.

If I want to play a game filled with throws, Ill copp Raw vs. Smackdown, if I want to play a fighting game with kicks, punches and super combos, than lets getit poppin on Street Fighter IV.

The best player i played here is SAMSUNG INSTINCT dudes variety is
eek.gif

yes i try to keep it funky and not play with the same person...my main character is ken..but i can give kats compi know ppl hate ken players so idecided to gain strenght with like at least 8 diff characters to mix my game up...

gigageeks is pretty good i must say...gigageeks its easy to say throw him back but he does that tornado throw ... he does the roll behind u then assooooooooooooonn as the roll is finsihd into a throw..thers no way to stop that straight cheese

NING is trash...all he does is throw hardbody...likee iheartboost stated if he picks someone else or doenst throw and hes dead...if he decides to do 3 piece or4 piece combos then id be like aite i give props but he barley even punches or kicks just roll... throw... roll throw...roll throw...like come on..thats notplaying thats cheesing hardbody

why should i even challenge someone again for a second tim when i know whats coming..roll then a throw..roll then a throw..thats no fun wen the whole game isjust throwing....

i can beat ppl who picks abel....but this dude trust me wen he plays its basically like playin someone who picks akuma and does fireballs all game and u cantget close to them..i mean i can beat ppl who play akuma cuz i know how to get close n frustrate them..but just super tornado throwing with abel all game is notmy idea of saying great game there buddy!!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If yall did then yall would realize how easy it is to stop Abel's rolls and throws. I would tell yall the secret but Abel is my main. I know all the postives and negatives of Abel thats why i have never lost to someone else who picks Abel.
The first time I play Ning, he did NOT use Abel. Just recently he started using Abel and getting good with him but it's not relatively hard to get good with Abel when all you do is roll - throw, roll - throw, roll - throw, rinse and repeat etc. I play him again like a few weeks ago and he DID use Abel. Abel is a given because all his moves are throws, so that's how Ning covers up his cheese tactics by using a guy Capcom gave cheesy moves too.

If I want to play a game filled with throws, Ill copp Raw vs. Smackdown, if I want to play a fighting game with kicks, punches and super combos, than lets get it poppin on Street Fighter IV.
yeah, i didnt use abel........... i used DAN and VEGA and still wrecked your %+% while u used ken's flowchart. weak %+!%#.
roll.gif
roll.gif
and u didnt play me a few weeks ago, that was a month ago. i used abel once and wrecked your %+%. and sour power kush u trash, thats y i deleted u. step ur game up and learn some mixups with rog. did u not take a look at the tiers? abel is one of the weakest characters. before u try to say im weak, tryto beat me first.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Aaaah got a TE stick so Im back on that 360 now. I'll be on later tonight GT: SDT Ace R

so u rather play with NT xbox360 scrubs than play against a decent opponent like me on the ps3?
laugh.gif

i havent seen u on in a minute. u got a ps3 TE stick too? if so u should sell me it. we should get some matches in 2nite.
Nah man its cuz everyone I want to play/play with is on the 360. I only play NT heads to give em a reality check
smile.gif

Sorry no TE on the PS3. I rock this:

526553660_d8f7fa8958.jpg

pimp.gif
are those siemitsu or sanwa buttons? and what about that top? man this is a sick layout....i just may hafta do something similar, pm or just lmk the info....thanks man!

Its all siemitsu

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

ning is super cheesy all he does is throw with abel nothing else..just rolls then throws...thats his gimmick smh....im sure if he was to choose someone else he would be easily beaten..but rolling then throwing instantly after thats no competition...

sour_power_kush holla
QFT

This is what went down when me and him play. He play us (me and my bro) 7 games. My brother is trash on the Dual Shock 3 controller but is murderous with the Arcade Stick on 360. Anyways, he play my brother the first 5 games and beat him, being cheesy I might add. 90% of this game is throw, he has no idea how to do an actual punch or kick for that matter. Anyways, I msg dude and said you couldn't beat me without throws, he kept acting hoiler than though. The 6th game I finally play him, the first match he did NO throws, I BEAT him. Second match, he went back to throws, he beat me. Third match, it was close (he did more throws), but he beat me. So the last game (he was Dan), the first match he beat me, cheesing - throws. Second game, I beat him (he threw less) and the third game he had NO throws and I beat him with a lil over 60% of my life. Than I gave the controller to my brother and he said he didn't want to play him, so I quit and bounced.

The thing about Ning is, he's good, no joke but dude runs around acting holier than thou on some superhero in a world of no enemies steez. When I beat dude his complaint was "you beat me when I was 2 of the *&$#tiest players in the game Vega and Dan". That's YOUR opinion. Next time, don't pick 2 of the*&$#tiest players in the game, rookie. Also stop messaging me to play you, I'm lactose and intolerate fam.
i msged u to play cause u asked where me for a game the other night u %+#. and u think i was actually trying against u??????? u terrible. go onsrk, play some real SF fanatics.., and see where your game is at...... cause its at the very bottom of the doggy doo doo pile. yes ure that bad at this game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The first time I play Ning, he did NOT use Abel. Just recently he started using Abel and getting good with him but it's not relatively hard to get good with Abel when all you do is roll - throw, roll - throw, roll - throw, rinse and repeat etc. I play him again like a few weeks ago and he DID use Abel. Abel is a given because all his moves are throws, so that's how Ning covers up his cheese tactics by using a guy Capcom gave cheesy moves too.

If I want to play a game filled with throws, Ill copp Raw vs. Smackdown, if I want to play a fighting game with kicks, punches and super combos, than lets get it poppin on Street Fighter IV.

if u want to act like a *+%*# and complain go play with these. abel's a grappler.

2007-09-05-sl--barbie_matel_-_76102828.jpg

Shoulda done your research before buying an arcade stick.

Try to get used to the TE stick, IMO. Once you learn how to use it precisely, any stick will be easier for you to use.

A Sanwa stick requires dexterity/precision. It's not as scrubby/rolly as a Happ style stick.

You can also get a bat top extension for a Sanwa stick.

It's not easy to make it wireless, my advice to you, get someone to do it for you unless you're a soldering wiz.

Also check out SRK's tech talk forum.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

is it me or is psn lagging A LOT?
Yup, Ning must be on a throwing streak, he's +%$%%% with Sony servers
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

ning is super cheesy all he does is throw with abel nothing else..just rolls then throws...thats his gimmick smh....im sure if he was to choose someone else he would be easily beaten..but rolling then throwing instantly after thats no competition...

sour_power_kush holla
QFT

This is what went down when me and him play. He play us (me and my bro) 7 games. My brother is trash on the Dual Shock 3 controller but is murderous with the Arcade Stick on 360. Anyways, he play my brother the first 5 games and beat him, being cheesy I might add. 90% of this game is throw, he has no idea how to do an actual punch or kick for that matter. Anyways, I msg dude and said you couldn't beat me without throws, he kept acting hoiler than though. The 6th game I finally play him, the first match he did NO throws, I BEAT him. Second match, he went back to throws, he beat me. Third match, it was close (he did more throws), but he beat me. So the last game (he was Dan), the first match he beat me, cheesing - throws. Second game, I beat him (he threw less) and the third game he had NO throws and I beat him with a lil over 60% of my life. Than I gave the controller to my brother and he said he didn't want to play him, so I quit and bounced.

The thing about Ning is, he's good, no joke but dude runs around acting holier than thou on some superhero in a world of no enemies steez. When I beat dude his complaint was "you beat me when I was 2 of the *&$#tiest players in the game Vega and Dan". That's YOUR opinion. Next time, don't pick 2 of the*&$#tiest players in the game, rookie. Also stop messaging me to play you, I'm lactose and intolerate fam.
i msged u to play cause u asked where me for a game the other night u %+#. and u think i was actually trying against u??????? u terrible. go on srk, play some real SF fanatics.., and see where your game is at...... cause its at the very bottom of the doggy doo doo pile. yes ure that bad at this game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2eajfpt.gif

u know what i find funny? how u and that stoner kush dude says im a cheeser and both refuse to play me
laugh.gif
. i keep doing those moves on u two cause it worksand both your dumb #%! dont know how to stop it. why'd u message me the other night to ask me where i was boost? ive been ignoring your #%! for the pastmonth since the last time we've played cuz i know u gonna burst a capillary
roll.gif
. boost and kush send me an invite tonight at around 11pm, ill whoop@#%#+ both 20-0...ill record it and put it on youtube and NT. we can even put 10 dollars on a first to ten VIA paypal. DEAL %*!$?

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Shoulda done your research before buying an arcade stick.

Try to get used to the TE stick, IMO. Once you learn how to use it precisely, any stick will be easier for you to use.

A Sanwa stick requires dexterity/precision. It's not as scrubby/rolly as a Happ style stick.

You can also get a bat top extension for a Sanwa stick.

It's not easy to make it wireless, my advice to you, get someone to do it for you unless you're a soldering wiz.

Also check out SRK's tech talk forum.
Sanwa's microswitches in their joysticks will run senseless after heavy use. That's the #1 concern with Sanwa joysticks.

I'd choose Happ over Sanwa, simply for the fact that we've grown up as little kids playing on American arcade cabinets.

Lizardlick be laggin' with my octagonal gates and bat-tops for my TEs, though.
smh.gif

im not even gonna get into it with thise dude ning hes a bum..pictures and whatever he wants to put up doesnt matter..point blank pick anyone else besides abeland ill surely hand u a good whoppin with kens flow chart owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

and yeah STOP THROWING...

from now on ning whnever you respond all ima say is ALL U DO IS THROW!!STOP THROWING!!!....new campaign like stop snitching

LMAO at ning c hink self tryin to act tuff sending me a msg on inbox..what a funny guy...i guess he wil always be a cheese thrower..what a bum hahhaa..i understand ppl get upset but damn no need to be msging ppl hahaha..what a gimp..oh yeah NING if you reading..im blowing the best bud out here in harlem yaaaaaaaa diggggg

u call me a #%%+*???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its cool, u gon get QFB. quoted for banning. u mad cause i wiped the floor with u then deleted u off my list huh

ALL U DO IS THROW STOP THROWING....

how i refuse to play u c hink....theres a bunch of ppl that challenge me i rather use my mind and play chess then play checkers with u boy boy...so go ordersome chinese food or something b...other ppl give me great challenges that executes moves and play smart then ROLL AND THROW...your a gimmick

AL U DO IS THROW STOP THROWING

im not even gonna get into it with thise dude ning hes a bum..pictures and whatever he wants to put up doesnt matter..point blank pick anyone else besides abel and ill surely hand u a good whoppin with kens flow chart owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

from now on ning whnever you respond all ima say is ALL U DO IS THROW!!STOP THROWING!!!....new campaign like stop snitching
It sounds like you're complainin' about the Tornado Throw... which is a legitimate move with an actual input command, homey.

I may be wrong.

its a move i concur with that one...but when u roll then go right into that move..thn roll and do that move..like basically thast all he does tis like if ithrow hadoken then upperct thast straight cheesing thats not a challenge..

hey ning i never requested u homey u was addin my name like i wanted to be a friend with u..i could care less about u and if you deleted me..u can be on atanytime in the night dont matter to me b... i aint got time to worry about what time you gonna be on..i got better things in the world to worry about likegettin into some buns tonite and smoking some good trees and maybe rock back wit my peeps and enjoy the sleezy's running around in harlem

now im in the mood for some chinese food

like i care about niketalk...who cares u feel offended cuz i called u a name b?...why dont u go snitch now...and why would i be mad u delted me i never waslike ning pleasee add me as a friend please add me.... your the one sending friend request homey so if u plan on coming in here get your facts straight

u played me a series of a couple games....u acting like u played me 100 times

ALL YOU DO IS THROW!! STOP THROWING

damn chinese food today...i need it for munchies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

im not even gonna get into it with thise dude ning hes a bum..pictures and whatever he wants to put up doesnt matter..point blank pick anyone else besides abel and ill surely hand u a good whoppin with kens flow chart owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

It sounds like you're complainin' about the Tornado Throw... which is a legitimate move with an actual input command, homey.

I may be wrong.
Ye it is. Ive played Ning enough times to know its that throw and hes good at landing it.

Its aight Ning dont sweat it. If these dudes cant get around throws... thats their level
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom