STREET FIGHTER 4!

^^ lol at this stan....on there level please come on you just co signing that all your boyfriend does is throw throw and throw...CASE CLOSED

ALL YOU DO IS THROW STOP THROWING!!

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Shoulda done your research before buying an arcade stick.

Try to get used to the TE stick, IMO. Once you learn how to use it precisely, any stick will be easier for you to use.

A Sanwa stick requires dexterity/precision. It's not as scrubby/rolly as a Happ style stick.

You can also get a bat top extension for a Sanwa stick.

It's not easy to make it wireless, my advice to you, get someone to do it for you unless you're a soldering wiz.

Also check out SRK's tech talk forum.
Sanwa's microswitches in their joysticks will run senseless after heavy use. That's the #1 concern with Sanwa joysticks.

I'd choose Happ over Sanwa, simply for the fact that we've grown up as little kids playing on American arcade cabinets.

Lizardlick be laggin' with my octagonal gates and bat-tops for my TEs, though.
smh.gif

Doesn't seem like you know your stuff when it comes to arcade sticks... HAPP sticks with microswitches (not leaf switches) use the SAME Omron microswitchesthat Sanwa sticks have. lol.

If you wanted a Happ over Sanwa, straight up, you shouldn't have purchased a TE. That's real talk. Go sell it while you still can for some extradough and invest in a Happ stick + converter or hack your own.

If you want the closest thing to a Happ, the best alternative is to get a Seimitsu LS56 with circular (not octagonal) restrictor and have the flat VF stylemounting plate.

I THROW A LOT TOO im not gon lie...sike....i just throw CONDOMS AWAY i THROW ZIPLOCK BAGS AWAY i throw RUBBRBANDS AWAY and i throw A LOT OF coochie away tooafter im done wit them hahahahahah

ninggg u are the best thats it i take defeat to you and your boyfriend im sorry.....u are the best...JUST KEEP THROWING

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

^^ lol at this stan....on there level please come on you just co signing that all your boyfriend does is throw throw and throw...CASE CLOSED

ALL YOU DO IS THROW STOP THROWING!!
Nah its cuz I know what a decent player is. Im not the one gettin gassed up getting thrown. Step your game up

I wont even ask you to play cuz I know you wont lol

If someone wins and doesn't throw they'll complain about something else...

I'm sure when they get mollywopped they'd be like...

AYO, YOU ONLY WIN BECAUSE YOU HIT ME A LOT.

yep.

I feel what yall are saying then.

Only 25% of my game is throws. I mostly use the air grab, elbow uppercut, low punch and kicks for combos, the change of direction combo, and the flip kick Abelhas.

I only use that spinning throw when i block someone's move because 9/10 i would miss which would leave me wide open.

lol @ all the people who are mad.

Abel is a GRAPPLER. His moves that do the most damage are throws.

that's like saying Ryu's Hadoken's too much and Ken shoryukens too much when they're moves can be used to keep an opponent at bay /anti-air's.

Chill.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

u know what i find funny? how u and that stoner kush dude says im a cheeser and both refuse to play me
laugh.gif
. i keep doing those moves on u two cause it works and both your dumb #%! dont know how to stop it. why'd u message me the other night to ask me where i was boost? ive been ignoring your #%! for the past month since the last time we've played cuz i know u gonna burst a capillary
roll.gif
. boost and kush send me an invite tonight at around 11pm, ill whoop @#%#+ both 20-0...ill record it and put it on youtube and NT. we can even put 10 dollars on a first to ten VIA paypal. DEAL %*!$?
First off, I did not message you, my lil brother did. Don't even give me that bsyou been ignoring me, I got the 3 invites from you over the last couple of days. Since our first match I have not ONCEsent you an invite and you constantly send me invites, like it's on F5 status. If I want to play you, I will invite YOU, until than stop riding me.

dcuo3.jpg

Get off my nuts. You message me more than my girl text me and that's certify lame (and borderline scary). I already have a women in my life, your app isdenied fam.

dudes can't take a loss like a man these days. instead they whine and complain like lil teenage girls.

like i said, i wish sfiv had eye toy compatibility so i can see how some of yall get so worked up with bottled up rage. gonna get a mic hopefully by wednesday,gonna talk so much trash to piss pple off
laugh.gif

at the end of the day....i play sf withtout throwing.....and thats it

i play anyone dont matter to me...but wen it comes to all u do is throw hardbody and dont even throw a light jab just throw how is that fun???

vincent chase of this e-%%%@? PLEASE!!!
laugh.gif
, u messaged me last night to ask where i was for sfiv, so of course im gonna send u an invite. and quit blamingeverything on your lil brother like he's your right hand man.

so all the pple ive beaten in the past are tryna gang up on me
laugh.gif
.. thaisativa.. why are u even in this conversation? i wiped the floor with u too, blankaroll spamming no brainer.

im done with the arguing though, so if ure tryna play, send me an invite. if not, keep talkin the talk.

dudes can't take a loss like a man these days. instead they whine and complain like lil teenage girls.

like i said, i wish sfiv had eye toy compatibility so i can see how some of yall get so worked up with bottled up rage. gonna get a mic hopefully by wednesday, gonna talk so much trash to piss pple off
laugh.gif
word.. i don't get mad when i get whooped on by people doing repetitive moves.. it's all a part of the game and outsmarting the opponent

alright enough.....

8c62572e0aedfb3dbada7632ebc95764d747515.jpg

Lets get back to the topic at hand.

I love baiting Ken's into doing the Shoryuken
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That $$#! is mad fun. Folks just be wasting moves like a mother-f

Originally Posted by mjbetch

which nter is ning? haha
The lame waiting for the bus in his avatar.

laugh.gif
, u messaged me last night to ask where i was for sfiv, so of course im gonna send u an invite. and quit blaming everything on your lil brother like he's your right hand man.

laugh.gif
.. thaisativa.. why are u even in this conversation? i wiped the floor with u too, blanka roll spamming no brainer.

im done with the arguing though, so if ure tryna play, send me an invite. if not, keep talkin the talk.
Shut the $**+ up with that, ain't nobody sending you invites. Son spammed my message inbox and crash my XMB. Every time you message me, my PS3shuts off. Ive never put anybody on block list but you are easily becoming a candidate.

You got me in SFIV, that's all good but I got your #$% in COD4.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by mjbetch

which nter is ning? haha
The lame waiting for the bus in his avatar.

laugh.gif
, u messaged me last night to ask where i was for sfiv, so of course im gonna send u an invite. and quit blaming everything on your lil brother like he's your right hand man.

laugh.gif
.. thaisativa.. why are u even in this conversation? i wiped the floor with u too, blanka roll spamming no brainer.

Shut the $**+ up with that, ain't nobody sending you invites. Son spammed my message inbox and crash my XMB. Every time you message me, my PS3 shuts off. Ive never put anybody on block list but you are easily becoming a candidate.

You got me in SFIV, that's all good but I got your #$% in COD4.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ill be glad to keep crashing your ps3.

Lol at what's going on in here. I think it's silly to complain about cheesing really but it's even worse to act like its cool. All that"it's part of the game" is bs a lot of the time. Developers try to make the most balanced game possible but they make errors in judgment and theymake mistakes. This is why its not even fun to play a game like say MvC2 competitively. It's no longer who can play the best but who can cheese the best.Now SFIV hasn't approached that level but there are clearly some things that need addressing in the game. As far as throws go imo it's a legit strategyalbeit a less respectable one. I don't respect a Ken player who's skill is limited to a dozen shorykens per round, same way I don't respect anyonewho does nothing but grab. Even the grapplers of the game have much more to them than just throws. So to anyone who does nothing but throw and is able to win,I'll say that I respect your ability to win but forgive me if I don't respect your skill. At all.

This is wack. How you gonna tell another man how to play the game? That's like telling someone they can only run the ball a certain amount of times inMadden. Yeah it may be hard at first to compete, but when a person is one dimensional, as soon as you figure him out he's toast.

All this back and forth $@#*%!@@ is why I can't call myself a gamer. It's real nerdy. I'm just a dude who plays games and happens to be decent atthem.

But ya'll keep it funky, I'm out.

Peace

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i have a madkatz fight stick for sale... just the ce... brand new... i just opened it and tested it to make sure it works fine and the buttons don't stick, the mic works and the whole nine ... one in a million, this one is perfect.

its for 360... taking offers on it... hit me up.

free headband with purchase
laugh.gif
pm'ed

Edit:
roll.gif
at whats going down in here
Sidenote: Abel's throw is command throw so its no diff from you fireball spammers.
AND regular throw beats command throw 100% of the time
AND you can throw abel out of his roll

P.S. I do hate people who throw all the time though.
Because then i get in the habit of trying to tech their throw and end up eating a nasty combo or ultra
Things were so much easier when it was 1 button to throw

Back
Top Bottom