STREET FIGHTER 4!

^^^yeah, Street Fighter 4 dropped already. This is new, Super Street Fighter 4 with 8 new characters it won't drop til next year or sometime later. Its anew disc not DLC, I believe

They can add all the characters they want, as long as they improve Claw
pimp.gif
But I am excited for Ibuki.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

My Sagat is super rusty. I havent touched ss4 for 3 months until last week and I got demolished on medium difficulty.

If Dudley is in it, best believe he's my secondary.

god i hope they add dudley.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

The key term from ono is "8-!!$."
I guarantee the last characters to be announced will be the 3 3S characters just like 3 Alpha characters were just revealed.

Ibuki (already pretty much confirmed from the the Guy scan)
Dudley (Capcom would get bombed if Dudley didnt make it)
Makoto (^ same +$%+)
AND Hakan, the new oil wrestler.

Originally Posted by blackice4

Beyond hyped that Guy and Adon made the cut, do you know if Sean or Evil Ryu is gonna be in the game too?
Do you REALLY want 3S Sean in this game? Son was cheeks. 2I Sean was beast though.
No more shotos will be added.
Sean is the most unorthodox shoto ever so he should be included one day

Projectile users: Seth, Rose, Akuma, Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Chun-Li, Guile, Dhalsim, Sakura, Dan (last two don't really count).

Do we really need another shoto-type character?

Sean seems too much of like a joke character though..beach ball....really?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

so even though I'm late... I should just wait again?
yup...that's what I'm doing. SFIV is pretty cheap though....going for 20-30 on ebay....so you could cop and trade it in when super sfivcomes out.

Originally Posted by jdeez42

I never played sf3, so what does these adon, cody, and guy bring to the table? More rushdown on the turtlers? I youtubed them but they're mostly combo videos, either way im pretty excited about ssf4
pimp.gif

adon, guy, and cody are from the Alpha series, not Street Fighter 3.

and since guy is in the game now, i have no use for anyone else besides gouki.

For you guys who play online, how can I tell what my signal strength is?

I "try" to play online with my PS3, and every time the match starts there's considerable lag and the connection breaks.

I've tried playing wired and wireless against people with 4 bars or more, and it keeps happening.

What exactly am I doing wrong?

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

For you guys who play online, how can I tell what my signal strength is?

I "try" to play online with my PS3, and every time the match starts there's considerable lag and the connection breaks.

I've tried playing wired and wireless against people with 4 bars or more, and it keeps happening.

What exactly am I doing wrong?
did you open your NAT and forward the right ports?

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME.

bout to be black on black crime with my 3 main, rog deejay dudley. secondaries are gonna be bison and adon
pimp.gif

capcom needs to hurry the hell up, im not even excited for any other game cept for this.

evrytime i try to join a game its just bad signal after bad signal, its always been like this since i first bought the game in feb.

Back
Top Bottom