STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by jae oh en

eek.gif

also hakan being pretty much confirmed at the end.
I swear, at this rate with these hints, Hakan's sounding like he'll look as homoerotic as Urien...

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Do you guys all play with a fighting stick?  I try to play with the regular PS3 controller and can never pull off moves.  It makes it hell to play the game.

na i play with a fightpad and i can do everything just fine. i have a TE stick but I'm too impatient to learn it.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Do you guys all play with a fighting stick?  I try to play with the regular PS3 controller and can never pull off moves.  It makes it hell to play the game.

na i play with a fightpad and i can do everything just fine. i have a TE stick but I'm too impatient to learn it.
I can't play with joystick... I can only pull everything off with regular PS3 controller.. 
roll.gif

Is this game going to have the full retail price, like all the other brand new games? Because I read somewhere that it's going to be lower.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Is this game going to have the full retail price, like all the other brand new games? Because I read somewhere that it's going to be lower.
$39.99 MSRP

so wheres the official count of total fighters added to the game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ 35 total if you take a look @ character select screenshots.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

this game is a must have, im gonna be back and forth between this and GOW 3
You should be done with GOW3 by the time this comes out, that's over 5 - 6 weeks apart.

I use a TE. Took me a couple months to get used to it, but I can't fathom playing a fighting game with a analog controller.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I bought this game when it dropped and have played in 3 times.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Just played mine twice and my TE stick once, what a waste.  Hit me up if anyone is interested in both.  

judging by the way Capcom is marketing Hakan with the oil and fire its gonna be Dhalsim vs. Hakan which will be the only two characters I will use in this game.

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I bought this game when it dropped and have played in 3 times.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Just played mine twice and my TE stick once, what a waste.  Hit me up if anyone is interested in both.  

360 or PS3?

new vid of 3rd strike characters, in depth strategy.  HOLLLLYYY *$+#. dudley looks like a mix of rufus/rog/ryu..� one million and ten ways to connect to ultra and he inflicts HUGE DAMAGE. he can FADC after his uppercut into ultra too. just sickkkkk. lots of mixup potential ibuki looks crazy, look at that kuenai vortex she has, kinda like akuma's vortex. crossups and empty jumps for days. 3rd strike characters look top tier already.

^Damn can't wait, but it seems like all these new animations take forever
JWong can make every character look top tier
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

^Damn can't wait, but it seems like all these new animations take forever
JWong can make every character look top tier
laugh.gif
Ibuki and Dudley have been pretty much rumored as top tier already.

Back
Top Bottom