Street Fighter - Assassin's Fist | Live- Action Web Series

Costumes make it look a little corny from the still shots :lol:, but I'll have to check this out. Street Fighter II the animated series was one of my favorites :pimp:

Costumes make it look a little corny from the still shots
laugh.gif
, but I'll have to check this out. Street Fighter II the animated series was one of my favorites
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
It's a tad bit cheesy indeed.

This is pretty well put together from what I've watched so far

and yes, Animated Series is the Goods
nthat.gif

Series was fantastic, the best adaptation of Street Fighter outside of the animated series. I really hope they do a second season.

Where's the last episode op?

The choreography is spot on.

Last one is Episode 12

Series was fantastic, the best adaptation of Street Fighter outside of the animated series. I really hope they do a second season.

Yup, much better than I expected and the omly thing close to the animated series

I hope they continue this as well

Last edited:
I enjoyed this series. It was well done.
It is amazing how much they immersed you into that world with only 15 min episodes.

I dislike this legacy series. It feels too serious and street fighter has always had its goofy-ness. Word to guile getting in Ken's *** in the first couple episodes of Street Fighter V

I dislike this legacy series. It feels too serious and street fighter has always had its goofy-ness. Word to guile getting in Ken's *** in the first couple episodes of Street Fighter V

Theres plenty of cheese in this series :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom